expiration dates on perms

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
how do expiration dates read? i have bought a box of perm that reads

2 4 0 3 15

when does it mean the perm expires? why cant they just make the dates normal! ugh!

my friend told me that if you use a perm past it's expiration date then your hair will fall out.

but then again this is the same girl that told me "meat is made of maggots and when it gets old they come out"

well, i know that about relaxers and perms, im asking HOW TO READ the dates

btw, leave pork out for about a day or so at room temp...when you finally go look youll see maggots
wink.gif
. they are dormant in cold temps and die when you cook them. but they are there! the maggots get in pork when the pics roll in mud to keep cool. pics have no sweat glands(or whatever they are called) and the maggots crawl in the ahir follicles as the pigs are rolling in the mud. this is why pork is one of the dirtiest meats one can eat.

[ QUOTE ]
weaveitup said:

btw, leave pork out for about a day or so at room temp...when you finally go look youll see maggots
wink.gif
. they are dormant in cold temps and die when you cook them. but they are there! the maggots get in pork when the pics roll in mud to keep cool. pics have no sweat glands(or whatever they are called) and the maggots crawl in the ahir follicles as the pigs are rolling in the mud. this is why pork is one of the dirtiest meats one can eat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah this is why I haven't eaten meat in five years.

lol. i rarely eat it and only do when im starving. lol.

but seriously, does anyone know how to read the expiration dates?

its a toni silkwave

i tried calling the comp, but they are closed on weekends. so i wanted to fig how to read it so if its expired i can take it back on sunday

[ QUOTE ]
weaveitup said:

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard if you put pork in vinegar and let it sit for a few days they'll come out......EWWWWWWW, I'm making myself sick
frown.gif

i think that means march 24th 2015..but DON'T QUOTE me on that. sometimes company's put the day first then the month and then the year..but then again 2015 is a LONG time from now..so it might not be that..it sounded good in my head..am i making sense?

That makes perfect sense butta because that's how we do military dates: Day-Month-Year like 01-08-04 = 1st Aug 2004

[ QUOTE ]
weaveitup said:

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lick.gif

laugh.gif

Now I've never heard using an expired perm will make your hair fall out. It seems to me that the perm will be less effective. Where did you hear that? I'm curious to know.

Back