EVER ORDER FROM EXTENSIONS PLUS???

MRJ1972

If so...How long did it take you to receive your hair?

The website states that the order is shipped in 2 to 3 business days, but I am trying to determine when I would receive my shipment. I need to have my hair by Friday, if I order today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Oh yea you will have the hair in plenty of time. They are very quick with delivering the hair and i think they send it Fedex so you may have to sign for it. When i really need the hair i'll do a quicker delivery. But if you order today then you should definetly receive it by friday. I dont know if they are open on Sundays. But its worth a try.

I love EP hopefully tomorrow i'll be getting a EP install!!! :)

I wish I could order some EP. Anyway, if it's not a custom order I would think it'd be pretty quick. There may not be anyone there now, but you can always call and leave a message.

I recommend calling on Monday and speaking to a live person. I have found that messages may or may be returned quickly. I have always received my orders in a couple of days.

Yes you should have them in plenty of time. I would still call. Their customer service is awesome! I believe the owner answered the phoned & helped me immensely ( I ordered the wrong color clip-ins) Call, you'll be fine..

I know this is not your question, but I can not stand EP! I ordered the Silky Relaxed for my last install and it was a disaster. It shed horribly and was sooooo shiny it looked like baby doll hair. It was such a waste of money (and believe me it was pricey b/c I got the closure). Reniece does my installs and she was shocked at the quality of the hair.

I know this is not your question, but I can not stand EP! I ordered the Silky Relaxed for my last install and it was a disaster. It shed horribly and was sooooo shiny it looked like baby doll hair. It was such a waste of money (and believe me it was pricey b/c I got the closure). Reniece does my installs and she was shocked at the quality of the hair.

ajacks, did you contact them to get it replaced? I have never NOT had them make something right.

ajacks, did you contact them to get it replaced? I have never NOT had them make something right.

c/s..I have the silky relaxed texture and I LOVE :love: :love: :love: that hair! No problems with shedding, the wefts or the overall quality. I've had it for almost a year and it is still in excellent condition!

Anyhow, I'm in Toronto, Canada and I've ordered from EP twice. Both times, I got my order w/in 2-3 business days. It was really quick. They shipped it FexEX.

My order came in a few days as well. They used FedEx. They are in Cali so ordering even early evening can still get shipped out that same day if its readily available since I'm on the east coast and there is a 3 hour time difference.

Thanks Ladies!!!

I am still debating whether or not to get a weave...My hair is extremely damaged from weaves ( pre LHCF) and I think a severe iron deficiency....

I prefer to call and speak with a live person, so I will probably take that route- once I get all my ducks in a row

AJACKS-sorry that you had a bad experience...Do you always use EP for your weaves???

I have ordered from them twice. Very quick shipping. I used the relaxed texture. Used the hair once and I sold the 1b on bhm and i have the #1 for sale now 6 oz. and 14 inches long.

Back