Ever hear of this Bionic Hair Tonic?

pmichael52172

I went to my stylist just to get my ends trimmed yesterday and she (knowing the product junkie that I am) talked about Biotin and how customers were loving it. I humbly told her, "Been there done that thanks to my board." She then whipped out this hair tonic that she uses on herself. Now it has Biotin in it so I'm REALLY curious about trying it, but I'm wondering if anyone has heard of it, tried it, you know. I'm not privy to the caffeine gig so if a red flag goes up in anyone's mind... please speak now.

I'm about 3 seconds away from calling the Wella Lifetex
1-800 number for detalied explaination and how to apply it and am almost sure to buy it but daggonit! I just bought some Profectiv mega growth (which I love) but this I gotta try:

http://www.diamondbeauty.com/brandnames/Wella-Lifetex/15156.asp
energyup.gif

I've used it. It's a great concept on Wella's part and it sounds good - but it's no biggie. It's just a scalp treatment. I had it done at a salon once and wasn't overly impressed. It's kind of a watery gel and you mix it with other little bottles of potion they have (bases of jojoba, rosemary and a few others if I'm not mistaken) in addtion to one of their deep conditoners.

It may work great on you - but I'd let her give you a treatment and see how you like it before you buy a bottle. I mean she does have it, after all, and you are her customer.
smile.gif

My girl! Thanks. I knew someone here would know about it. I decided to at least finish what I have first b/c if I start using different things (especially for the first time) I won't know what really worked and what didn't.

As for my stylist, I only go to her for trims now (
wink.gif
and I do the rest... at home.... for FREE! So that's why she told me about it.

Hmmmm, now, let me see what else I can spend this $20 on
sekret.gif

Back