ETAE Carmelux - SJ's Day Three!

Lucky's Mom

Hello Girls!!!

Don't you just love :love: good hair days??????

For Background - here ya go
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=372675&highlight=

My hair is FABULOUS.... even on day 3 of the flat iron..... Swing and softness and movement!!! It is super exciting!!!! I finally decided to pop some beloved coconut oil on my hair...

No shedding, no serious issues with my hair for the last three days....Gratefully. Thank you God. :notworthy:

Yesterday :giggle:- the ulitmate compliment: While browsing Sally's ( Like I needed something at Sally's:rolleyes:) :giggle:

I watched a lady STOP in her Tracks, and ask: "Excuse me, What did you put in your hair to get it to SHINE:lick: like that???? That is ridiculous!"

:blush::blush::blush::blush:
:yep: Wow. I was humbled. I told her about Etae, and I told her about the Aloe Concoction....

She kept talking to herself: " ok, Aloe vera, and coconut oil....." Can I get it here??? :look::look: "NOPE.... You have to go to the Market....."

Ahh - Life is good when you have the right combo of hair thangs........
:yep:

Last edited:
Your hair's looking good. :yep: I'm sooo jealous. I can only hope to get my hair looking that good once I'm completely natural.

It does look super silky---I meant to leave a comment on the other thread. Maybe I mis-read it, but you didn't seem particularly impressed but I thought it looked fantastic!:yep:

It does look super silky---I meant to leave a comment on the other thread. Maybe I mis-read it, but you didn't seem particularly impressed but I thought it looked fantastic!:yep:

You know what - after 3 days............ I am impressed.............
:yep: I did not think I would be....But the JUNE GLOOM in LA has not reverted the silky press that we have all longed for.
My hair is amazing.

Back