Eqyss Mega-Tek & Avocado detangling mist

bri123

Hi Ladies/images/graemlins/wave.gif,
I was wondering if anyone is still using these products because I was really thinking about purchasing them and would like some feedback on how they are. I would really really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!
/images/graemlins/drunk.gif bri123

Re: Eqyss Mega-Tek & Avocado detangling mist

This product has been talked about on hair care boards for years. I've read about lots of people using and loving it.

This is my cat's detangler. The ingredients made me go /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif . It reminded me of Surge. I tried it last year. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif It's pretty good, but it's too expensive to use on myself. A $15/16 oz bottle lasts my cat for a year. If I used it it would probably last one month. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

25150_L_000_000.jpg

Eqyss Avocado Mist
deionized water, dl panthenol, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, tetrasodium edta, centrimonium bromide, hydrolyzed wheat protein, allantoin, sodium pca, polysorbate 20, polysorbate 80, methylparaben, dmdm hydantoin, extracts of avocado and aloe vera, fragrance.

Thanks ladies! I am going to buy the products next week.
bri123

Wow never heard of this, I read catnip was a hair growth stimulant, but I'm scared to use my cat might attack me!

[ QUOTE ]
shawniegee said:
Wow never heard of this, I read catnip was a hair growth stimulant, but I'm scared to use my cat might attack me!

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I never heard that before. I have 2 cats, and I know I would never try it. Cats love catnip and go bonkers when they smell it.

Back