Nothing but angels watching over me
Angels watching over me

Chorus 2x

Bridge:
All night
All day
Angels watching over
me my lord 4x

This is one of my FAVORITE songs! I love this song!!!!

This song mooooooves me, everytime I listen to it. If anyone here feels beat down, discouraged, like they can't run this race.. You can and You will! This, too, shall pass....

Stay determined in your spirit, God the Father will do the rest, because He is so ever faithful. His Presence changes things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usgjM9uKZM4

"I Won't Go Back"

[Choir]
I've been changed
Healed
Freed
Delivered

I've found joy
Peace
Grace
And favor

[Verse 1]
[William McDowell] I've been changed [Choir] I've been changed
[William McDowell] In the presence of the lord, I have been:
Healed
[William McDowell] Freed; [Choir] freed
[William McDowell] Delivered; [Choir] delivered

[William McDowell] In your presence of the lord:
I've found joy
Peace
[William McDowell] Grace; [Choir] Grace
[William McDowell] And favor; [Choir] and favor

[William McDowell] And right now; [Choir] right now is the moment
[William McDowell] Today; Today is the day
[William McDowell] I've been changed; [Choir] I've been changed
[William McDowell] And I have waited; [Choir] I have waited for this moment to come
And I won't let it pass me by...

[Chorus]
[William McDowell] So we say
[Choir] I won't go back, can't go back, to the way it used to be
Before your presence; came and changed me
[William McDowell] Say I won't
[Choir] I won't go back, I can't go back, to the way it used to be
Before your presence came and changed me

[Verse 2]
[Choir]
All my shame
Guilt
Sins
[William McDowell] They've been forgiven, [Choir] Forgiven

No more chains
Fear
[William McDowell] My past [Choir] My past [William McDowell] is over [Choir] is over

[William McDowell] Say right now; [Choir] right now is the moment
[William McDowell] Today; Today is the day
[William McDowell] Come on someone declare that, I've been changed; [Choir] I've been changed
[William McDowell] I have waited; [Choir] I have waited for this moment [William McDowell] this moment right here I have waited all my life [Choir] to come
And I won't let it pass me by...

[Chorus]
[William McDowell] So we say
[William McDowell] Would you lift up your voices as loud as you can and say?
[William McDowell] Come on, somebody, lift your voice and declare it and say
[William McDowell] Somebody say... I won't go back, say
[Choir soft] I won't go back, can't go back, to the way it used to be

Yesterday my pastor's message was....
The Devil planned a funeral, but GOD gave me a CELEBRATION!!! :reddancer:
Luke 7 verses 11-17

^^^THIS .... When I was telling my friend about something I went through and how it was designed to kill me. She said "Whatever it was, you were not supposed to get up." THANK YOU JESUS!! GOD HAD A PLAN!!

God put His life back in Me and said Go. :reddancer:

If you feel like giving up, don't stay there. God is there with you in the fire. You shall live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. You will come out better and stronger, in Jesus Name. You will become a vessel of honor for the His glory.

Think about His love, think about His goodness
Think about His grace that’s brought us through
For as high as the heavens above
So great is the measure of our father’s love
Great is the measure of our Father’s love
So great is the measure of our Father’s love

One afternoon in August of 2003 I experienced a moment to remember.

The children were napping and the house was quiet. I stretched out in a comfortable spot near a window. The warm sun washed over me. The sweet scent of rich, warm soil wafted in through the open window. The air carried a slightly peppery floral fragrance. The birds sang a happy song. I cannot adequately describe to you how perfectly lovely that moment was. It was as if everybody and everything were at rest with me. I was literally basking in peace and beauty. At the time I thought, "No matter what happens in my life, I will always have this moment."

Three months later I found a lump in my left breast.

Through six months of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation I was able to recall very vividly that perfect summer moment -- as if I were actually reliving it. It gave me tremendous comfort.

I think that sometimes God gives us unexpected gifts. Blessings that are so simple that we often overlook them.

Almighty God could have made that tumor disappear. He could have spared me all the fear and difficult treatment that I had to endure.

But he didn't.

He chose to give me that perfect moment. Since then, I have been able to recall that moment during other difficult times in my life. My daughter will have surgery in a few weeks and I already know that I can calm my anxiety by recalling that God-given warm, fragrant day.

Whenever I recall that moment I am thinking about my God -- His creation, His power, His goodness and His love for me.

Shalom by Fire Choir
http://www.onlybelievetv.com/view_v...iewkey=f4f24853fc4192689aa7&viewtype=detailed

Lyrics
You said You’d keep me in perfect peace
Shalom
If I would keep my mind stayed on Thee
Shalom
You said You’d never leave me nor forsake me
Shalom
Jehovah Shalom, You will always be
Shalom
You are – Shalom
You fight my battles when I hold my peace
Shalom
In You I trust, You win the victory
Shalom
Why should I fear, why should I be afraid?
Shalom
Oh, Prince of Peace I lean on Your great name
Shalom, Shalom, You are Shalom
I have great peace because I love Your law
Shalom
You always hear and answer when I call
Shalom
You keep my heart and mind when storms are raging
Shalom
You give sweet peace that passes all understanding
Shalom
You are
Shalom
Sweet peace
Shalom
Mercy and Truth have met together
Righteousness and peace have kissed each other
Spread Your peace to my sisters and brothers
Holiness, without, no man shall see the Father
Shalom
I rest in your peace, yes I do, yes I do
Shalom
Sweet Peace
Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace
Jesus, Jesus…..
Shalom, Shalom

Today's scripture from my daily bible reading.
Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a STRONGHOLD in the day of TROUBLE; he knows those who take REFUGE in Him.

He is our safe place. Know that in Him, you will conquer and overcome! Be blessed ladies!
:bighug:

:kiss: The struggle is over in Jesus' Name... Amen.

Be Still and KNOW..... Be Still and know... Be still .... and know.

In Jesus' Name... Amen. :kiss:

@Nice & Wavy I will definitely keep you in my prayers as well.

Thank you, ladies for your prayers....I felt them all the way in Florida...seriously!

God is good...I needed a time of refreshing and He always comes through!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Love you always,

N&W

Today's scripture from my daily bible reading.
Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a STRONGHOLD in the day of TROUBLE; he knows those who take REFUGE in Him.

He is our safe place. Know that in Him, you will conquer and overcome! Be blessed ladies!

I love that scripture.

Also Psalms 37:4 "Then you will take delight in the Lord and He will answer your prayers."

Phillipians 4:19 "And my God will supply my every need acording to His riches in Christ Jesus."

Romans 8:37 "No, in all these things we have complete victory through Him who loved us."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose."

Ephesians 1:3 " Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ."

@Nice & Wavy - hugs to you my beautiful sister!! Know that this is only for a season and wait on Him to bring you out!!

Last edited:
If God gives you a Word, hold on to His promise:

Psalm 25:1-5 (NLT)
O Lord, I give my life to you.
2 I trust in you, my God!
Do not let me be disgraced,
or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat.
3 No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced,
but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.
4 Show me the right path, O Lord;
point out the road for me to follow.
5 Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.

Last edited:
I'm just struggling right now, ya'll....please keep me in your prayers.

I know there is something about to break, I can feel it...I'm just having such a hard time.

I need my sisters to just pray in the spirit for me. I'm going to be a little quiet for awhile, ok?

Love you all,

N&W

I could have written this post word for word. Our prayers are with you. I ask same for my family and me.

I love that scripture.

Also Psalms 37:4 "Then you will take delight in the Lord and He will answer your prayers."

Phillipians 4:19 "And my God will supply my every need acording to His riches in Christ Jesus."

Romans 8:37 "No, in all these things we have complete victory through Him who loved us."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose."

Ephesians 1:3 " Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ."

@Nice & Wavy - hugs to you my beautiful sister!! Know that this is only for a season and wait on Him to bring you out!!
:cry2: ...thank you, sis so much for giving me God's word....you blessed me to no end! Thank you, thank you!!!

I could have written this post word for word. Our prayers are with you. I ask same for my family and me.
I am praying for you, sis...thank you for your prayers :love3:

God is in the silence.

I remember, not too long ago, I was really upset about something and I was praying about it. I was doing one of those intense, "woe is me", "are you listenening Lord :cry2:? " prayers. I was so down. I prayed, "Lord, I wish You would just talk to me. Give me a sign that You hear me!" Lo and behold, the next day I went to church, and guess what the title of the sermon was? Just guess... "God is in the Silence." I was sitting there listening to the sermon, laughing and crying at the same time. I know the people around me must have thought I was a little :spinning:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I was visiting a "random" church near my home that day. Yep, I heard Him loud and clear. :yep: I thank Him for leading me to visit that church, on that day, to hear that sermon.

God is in the silence.

I remember, not too long ago, I was really upset about something and I was praying about it. I was doing one of those intense, "woe is me", "are you listenening Lord :cry2:? " prayers. I was so down. I prayed, "Lord, I wish You would just talk to me. Give me a sign that You hear me!" Lo and behold, the next day I went to church, and guess what the title of the sermon was? Just guess... "God is in the Silence." I was sitting there listening to the sermon, laughing and crying at the same time. I know the people around me must have thought I was a little :spinning:

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I was visiting a "random" church near my home that day. Yep, I heard Him loud and clear. :yep: I thank Him for leading me to visit that church, on that day, to hear that sermon.

I love those 'random' moments of the Lord which are indeed not random at all.

What a wonderful testimony which really blesses me. Thank you so much for this Traci.. :giveheart:

Beautiful!

God is in the silence.

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Phil 4:8

:cry2:I got my breakthrough...praise the Lord!

God is for me...He is always given me what I have asked for, according to His will for my life. I am just in awe of Him and how He continues to take care of me and mine....just in awe!

I am so grateful to you ladies for praying for me. I know I've said this before in this thread but I want you to know that I truly, truly mean it with all of my heart and everything that is within my being....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Much love....:love2: :love3:

God is in the silence.

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I'm so happy for you Nice & Wavy, seeing God move in your life is an incredible experience, giving more insight into who He really is and how much he cares for us. When the Lord moves, his blessings are unexplainable.

Right now I'm listening to Kirk Whalum "Falling in Love with Jesus." I can't remember if I mentioned it but TD Jakes "In the Presence of Beasts" is an awesome word (sorry I'm still new to the linking of pages).

For those waiting for their breakthrough, like me, maintaining your joy will get you through those difficult times. I have found the most joy and peace when I keep my eyes and heart stayed on Jesus, and the many promises he's given us. There's so many things I've learned about our Father: he loves us, he will never give us less than what we deserve, he only wants the best for his children, he is in love with each of us, He knows our needs better than we do, everything he allows is to lift us up to soar like eagles, our trials are sometimes to show us who He is and what he will do for just trusting him, our hearts are one and seeing us in pain breaks his heart, our Father never fails, he wants us to be happy, etc.

In my last post I mentioned the song For Every Mountain, I think its imperative when we experience difficult times to bring back to remembrance every storm he's already calmed, and trust that he is the same God he was then.

In Christ Alone lyrics. This portion of the lyrics really spoke to me. In Christ Alone MY HOPE IS FOUND.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENtL_li4GbE&feature=related

Nice&Wavy....

[Joel 2]
21 Be not afraid, O land;
be glad and rejoice.
Surely the LORD has done great things.
22 Be not afraid, O wild animals,
for the open pastures are becoming green.
The trees are bearing their fruit;
the fig tree and the vine yield their riches.
23 Be glad, O people of Zion,
rejoice in the LORD your God,
for he has given you
the autumn rains in righteousness.
He sends you abundant showers,
both autumn and spring rains, as before.
24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain;
the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.
25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm—
my great army that I sent among you.
26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the LORD your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
that I am the LORD your God,
and that there is no other;
never again will my people be shamed.

@TeeMBL, you're right, For Every Mountain is a powerful song. I'm posting a link for it here. A couple months ago the choir at church sang that song and it moved me, because it brought to my memories all the "mountains" God brought me through and continues to bring me through. Here are the lyrics, too:

For Every Mountain by Kurt Carr

I've got so much to thank God for
So many wonderful blessings
and so many open doors
A brand new mercy
along with each new day
That's why I praise You
and for this I give You praise

For waking me up this morning
That's why I praise You
For starting me on my way
That's why I praise You
For letting me see the sunshine
that's why I praise You
of a brand new day
A brand new mercy
along with each new day
That's why I praise You and for this
I give You praise

You're Jehovah Jhireh
That's why I praise You
You've been my Provider
That's why I praise You
You see so many times You´ve met my needs
So many times You rescued me
That's why I praise You
I want to thank You for the blessing
You give to me each day
That's why I praise You
For this I give You praise

For every mountain You brought me over
For every trial you've seen me through
For every blessing
Hallelujah, for this I give You praise

Romans 4:18 (NLT) - Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping—believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, “That’s how many descendants you will have!”

Malachi 3:3 says: He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness,

This verse puzzled some women in a Bible study and they wondered what this statement meant about the character and nature of God.

One of the women offered to find out the process of refining silver and get back to thegroup at their next Bible Study.

That week, the woman called a silversmith and made an appointment to watch him at work. She didn't mention anything about the reason for her interest beyond her curiosity about the process of refining Silver.

As she watched the silversmith, he held a piece of silver over the fire and let it heat up. He explained that in refining silver, one neededto hold the silver in the middle of the Fire, :couchfire: where the flames were hottest as to burn away all the impurities.

The woman thought about God holding us in such a hot spot; then she thought again about the verse that says: "He sits as a refiner and purifier of silver." She asked the silversmith if it was true thathe had to sit there in front of the fire the whole time the silver was being refined.

The man answered that yes,he not only had to sit there holding the silver, but he had to keep his eyes on the silver the entire time it was in the fire. If the silver was left a moment too long in the flames, it would be destroyed...

The woman was silent for a moment. Then she asked the silversmith, 'How do you know when the silver is fully refined?'

He smiled at her and answered,"Oh, that's easy -- when I see my image in it."

If today you are feeling the heat of the fire, rememberthat God has his eye on you and will keep watching you until He sees His image in you.

Feel free to pass this on right now. This very moment, someone somewhere needs to know that God is watching over them.And, whatever they're going through, they'll be a better person in the end.

Life is like a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish…just remember; you
can only spend it once.

c5.jpg

I Trust You - by James Fortune and Fiya
for crlsweetie912 and anyone else who needs it. This song speaks to my heart :yep:
Link to song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRwQy2eQbJM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lyrics:
(spoken)
One of the most difficult things to do is
find yourself in a storm and
while in that storm it seems like everyone who you
thought you could count on has
well walked away;

Sometimes it seems like even God Himself has
forgotten about you.
But in spite of it all you should still be able
to lift your hands and say
"Lord, I trust You"

(verse 1)
Even though i can’t see
and i can’t feel your touch
i will trust you lord
how i love you so much
though my nights may seem long
and i feel so alone
lord my trust is in you
i surrender to you

(bridge)
so many painful thoughts
travel through my mind
and i wonder how
i will make it through this time
but i'll trust (it's not easy) Lord it's not easy
sometimes the pain in life (make you seem so far away) makes you seem far away, but i'll trust you i need to know your here(as long as i know your here father i know i can make it) through the tears and the pain (thank you Jesus) through the hardache and rain i'll trust you (oh God i trust you sometimes its so hard because everything that i see tells me not to believe)
Chorus

(verse 2)
everything that i see
tells me not to believe
but i’ll trust you lord
you have never failed me
my past still controls me(things that happen to me 10 years ago)
will this hurt ever leave?
i can only trust you
no one loves like you do
(but its the painful thoughts)

(bridge)

(chorus)
but i'll trust you
lord it’s not easy
sometimes the pain in my life
makes you seem far away
but i’ll trust you
i need to know you’re here
(through the tears)
through the tears and the pain
through the heartache and rain
(anybody had to cry late in the midnight hour)
***repeat x3***

(vamp)
(listen somebody's going through something right now and the devil is trying to convience you that theres no way you can make it out, he said ther no way you are going to be able to get out this situation, but i wish somebody would make the devil out of a lie right now and life your hands and say God i will trust you I don't know how you are going to do it, i don't know when you are going to show up, but God i know you going to do it God i know you going to bring me out, if that's you come on and lift your voice and say i will) i can
i will
i must
trust you
***repeat***

***i will
trust you
***repeat x4***

(modulate)
***i will
trust you
***repeat x4***

(modulate)