ELUCENCE ORDER.....

dreamer26

I ordered from Pleasantimage and they won't send me my other products becasue I ordered the relaxer and they said it required a license. I had to tell them to take the relaxer off and send the other items.

Well I was trying to figure out which relaxer to use Elucence or Phyto and I guess they help me with that delema.

Have anybody else had this problem?

That's what I thought to that others on here have ordered and received the relaxer maybe I ordered to much stuff.

Thanks for your response

I have never used elucence before but I placed an order from Mr. Gees in California -- I didn't try to order the relaxer but I didn't see anything on the website to suggest that they would not have sent it. I haven't yet rec'd my order, so I cant speak to their efficiency yet.

vickyd said:
I have never used elucence before but I placed an order from Mr. Gees in California -- I didn't try to order the relaxer but I didn't see anything on the website to suggest that they would not have sent it. I haven't yet rec'd my order, so I cant speak to their efficiency yet.

It is taking a long time for this order to get to me. I ordered last tuesday I think,:confused: and they're just now telling me my order is being processed.

NOT GOOD SERVICE SO FAR. IMO

Mr. Gees in Cali will allow you to order the relaxer w/o a license. I'm sorry you're not having a good order experience w/ Pleasant Image. It's a black owned company, and I know the owner personally b/c I'm here in Miami and she agreed to meet me to pick up my order instead of making me pay shipping. Her name is Conchita, she's really nice, and she's black, which is a huge plus to me b/c I love to support black businesses. She also has beautiful long hair. Anyways, you should call her and ask when she expects to get your order out to you. She's very busy b/c she's a local distributer for a lot of other products for Sally's and a number of local salons and BSS's, and I know she's been even more busy lately with the growing popularity of Elucence, but she should try to maintain great customer service at all costs. I'm sorry you're not having a good experience so far, but I hope it turns out okay in the end. I'm sure you will love your products when you get them. :yep:

P.S. I've relaxed people's hair with Phyto and Elucence, and Elucence is heads and tails better IMHO. ;)

ayanapooh said:
Mr. Gees in Cali will allow you to order the relaxer w/o a license. I'm sorry you're not having a good order experience w/ Pleasant Image. It's a black owned company, and I know the owner personally b/c I'm here in Miami and she agreed to meet me to pick up my order instead of making me pay shipping. Her name is Conchita, she's really nice, and she's black, which is a huge plus to me b/c I love to support black businesses. She also has beautiful long hair. Anyways, you should call her and ask when she expects to get your order out to you. She's very busy b/c she's a local distributer for a lot of other products for Sally's and a number of local salons and BSS's, and I know she's been even more busy lately with the growing popularity of Elucence, but she should try to maintain great customer service at all costs. I'm sorry you're not having a good experience so far, but I hope it turns out okay in the end. I'm sure you will love your products when you get them. :yep:

P.S. I've relaxed people's hair with Phyto and Elucence, and Elucence is heads and tails better IMHO. ;)

Thank you for that information, I didn't know it was a black owned company. I also like to support my people. I will be patient with her and I'm in no rush for the products being that I buy every product I see.

But now you've put me back in my delema. Elucence or Phyto.

ayanapooh said:

I guess there're 2 owners cuz I thought I met the owner and he was a dude:confused:. Good to know there's a female in biz w/ him too :)

That's strange. Usually they contact you regarding the license/relaxer. If you don't have a license they take it off and send your other items.

jasmin said:
That's strange. Usually they contact you regarding the license/relaxer. If you don't have a license they take it off and send your other items.

Yes she did send me an email stating that if I didn't have a license she couldn't send my order. I told her to remove the relaxer and send the other products.

I just thought other people on here had ordered the relaxer from them before without a license.:confused: I guess it was Mr. Gee's that they ordered from.

dreamer26 said:
It is taking a long time for this order to get to me. I ordered last tuesday I think,:confused: and they're just now telling me my order is being processed.

NOT GOOD SERVICE SO FAR. IMO

Sorry about your experience. I am still waiting for my products, but I ordered them from Mr. Gees on Sunday so they probably didn't start processing the order until Monday. I can wait. I hope everything works out for you.

Back