Elucence, Kenra, Nexxus users, please help.

CarLiTa

Hi all
i'm on a search for a new, higher-end, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner combo.
I'm looking into
Elucence (got a friend who uses it and I think her hair is some of the healthiest I see on a daily basis),
Kenra (b/c ppl talk about it),
the new Nexxus (I used the old one before, and about 80% liked it, primarily because sometimes I was confused with Humectress... moisture, no slip?)

I think my main concerns are this:

Does the shampoo give you a CLEAN feeling, without feeling your hair is coated with cones or whatever? that's how my current shampoo feel and I'm not sure I like that.

Once you reach 6 weeks post and up, how well does the moisturizing conditioner really moisturize?

Does it help in detangling ALL your hair, new growth included?

Is it also a clean feeling, instead of coated hair?

Thanks in advance:)

I'm in :love: with Kenra's moisturizing poo and conditioner. If you are looking for a mild yet cleansing poo that detangles and softens your hair, kenra is definitely the way to go. I can't say enough good things about the conditioner either. It's conefree and just leaves my hair so soft and silky.

I swear by Elucence as a leave in conditioner. It's lighter than the Kenra, but it conditions and detangles just as well. I've tried and used Nexxus in the past and am finishing up the rest of the Nexxus stuff that I have, but for me it doesn't compare with Kenra or Elucence.

Loving KENRA Moisturizing Shampoo ! It has been a staple for me since finding LHCF in January 2005. It cleans and moisturizes my hair without a "coated" feeling. I keep it stocked in the Liter size.

I also have KENRA Moisturizing Conditioner as a staple as well. I am never without it. It is a good moisturizing conditioner.

I have also tried and used Elucence and Elucence is very good but I prefer KENRA.

I don't care for Kenra or Nexxus. I have received great results with Elucence shampoo and conditioner. The conditioner is great as a leave-in, rinse out or deep conditioner.

I use Elucence shampoo and Kenra conditioner. I hope they don't ever stop making them because I have no plans to change.

The Kenra Moisturizing set is really good, in my opinion. I like changing conditioners often, but if I had to choose a set, I would be very happy with the Kenra one.

I love both Elucence and Kenra conditioners! I use Kenra first and then, Elucence as a leave-in. I have yet to try their shampoos though.

Nexxus is great for moisture and cleanses w/o leaving that coated feeling. It helped my parched ended go from crispy looking when air drying to being able drying straight.

Didn't care for Elucence when it was used on me, it left my hair feeling parched and not moisturized at all, my leave-ins had to come into play for moisture.

Never used Kenra but I have a good feeling about it and have been itching to try it. Normally when I have a good feeling about a product it turns out great.

I've tried both and I prefer Kenra over Elucence. The Elucence conditioner seemed to be watered down to me compared to Kenra moisturizing conditioner. I love the light coconut fragrance..it's so thick and it makes my hair feel like butter. I hate Kenra's clarifying shampoo...it leaves my hair dry and tangled to the point where I have to cut the tangles out...so that's why I use Elucence clarifying shampoo...it leaves my hair clean with no tangles. However, for the moisturizing set (moisture shampoo + moisture conditioner), I will always prefer and use Kenra.

Back