Ellin LaVar line...anyone using it?

MsButterfli

I was in Jacks 99 Cent Store here in NYC, on their 3rd floor they have the non- 99 cent items (hair care/makeup etc) and i saw a section with her products, shampoo, conditioner, serum, thermal spray and some deep leave in conditioner. The highest price for the stuff was 2.99 for the shampoo and conditioner.. i was wondering if anyone is using her line (natural or relaxed) and what were the results...i didnt wanna be a PJ and buy every damn thing without gettin heads up from the LHCF sistas lol

PS I did search but the threads i found were kinda old so i just wanted an updated opinion

T.I.A

Hey! I tried her Penetrating Balm with the Maracuja Passion Fruit Seed Oil. Bottle says it's supposed to regulate moisture on your hair and scalp. Sounds fancy, but really, it didn't do much for my hair. The balm was much wetter than I expected, and I didn't find that it did much for my ends.

I've tried the ReconstructMasque a few times (because of CVS' bogo sales) and the results were "decent". My hair didn't have any bad reactions to the product but it also didn't have any amazing results. :ohwell:

I just bought the conditioning rinse at my local grocery store. I like the smell, but I want to use it a couple of more times before I give a review.

I tried one of the conditioners when the line first came out, but I don't remember the name. It was a deep conditioner in a jar, the color of sea green. It didn't do anything for my hair. After a few attempts, I threw it out.

Jacks... my mom loves that store. I hated going in there with her 'cause she took so freakin' long.

Back