***Eden Peppermint Tea Tree Hair Milk***

silkii_locks

Hi Ladies,
Has anyone tried this or any of the Eden products. If so, what are your likes and dislikes? I almost bought this last nite from Wal-Mart but changed my mind at the register. Tired of waisting so much money on products that don't work for my hair. Anyone?
ppt_milk_6.5oz.jpg

I am planning on getting some of this, this weekend so I will report back,, previous threads said that it was a good product

I bought the moisturizer last month and it was just meh for me. I only tried it once. I will probably add something to it to use it up eventually. I really wanted to like it.

It is a great product. It will give your hair a shine and leave it really soft. It smells so good too! More than anything, tea tree and peppermint being it's main attraction, a person with an itchy scalp would really benefit as these are two great healers combined in one. I hope this helps.

Love it, love it!

I do... I have purchased 3 bottles of it since July. Very moisturizing and it seems like every time I wash my hair and plait it up, my plaits seem to be getting longer and longer since I have been using EDEN. It makes combabilty much easier for my thick haired 4b DD too. I highly recommend it. Thats a lot coming from someone who has tried Jane Carter Nourish and Shine (23.00), castor oil, silken child, curly pudding, oyin, you name it, i tried it.

The ingredients in it claim to promote hair growth too. I get minimal breakage with EDEN hair milk.

Nuff said!

I've been waiting on someone to talk about this stuff!! I really wanna try it...but I got 32 oz. of Keracare and a tub of humecto....i dun think i need ANYTHING else

I tried it during the summer and it was just ok on my hair nothing special.
I have used better moisturizer that are less expensive and gave better results.
I would buy Sta So Fro any day over this product. :weird:

It is a great product. It will give your hair a shine and leave it really soft. It smells so good too! More than anything, tea tree and peppermint being it's main attraction, a person with an itchy scalp would really benefit as these are two great healers combined in one. I hope this helps.

Love it, love it!

I do... I have purchased 3 bottles of it since July. Very moisturizing and it seems like every time I wash my hair and plait it up, my plaits seem to be getting longer and longer since I have been using EDEN. It makes combabilty much easier for my thick haired 4b DD too. I highly recommend it. Thats a lot coming from someone who has tried Jane Carter Nourish and Shine (23.00), castor oil, silken child, curly pudding, oyin, you name it, i tried it.

The ingredients in it claim to promote hair growth too. I get minimal breakage with EDEN hair milk.

Nuff said!

I totally agree.. I used to use it for my rollersets but the PJism got to me and I've been all over the place trying other products.

The Jojoba Hair Milk is very good also. I use it as a moisturizer.. alternating it with my other moisturizers.

OK, did Jasmine-the owner- stop making this? I cant find it in walmart or on line. Anyone know what happened to this beloved product?

Back