dryer just broke now in middle of roller set

2buttonsnow3

what should i do my hair is in ponytail rollerset all over my head my hubby is downstairs trying to fix the dryer what should i do if he cant fix it i have to straighten my hair.

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:eek:

Airdrying is perfectly fine. Once your hair is dryed overnight, your curls will be just as beautiful.

I agree with Mystic about airdrying, which is what I do anyway. You may even like it better.;)

That is my worst nightmare, specailly considering the time and effort i put into putting the rolles into my hair! Hope you recovered

This happened to me in high school; and my ghetto butt took myself to Sally's with my lounge clothes and rollers in a got that pink Ion dryer :lol:. And it was deja vu, b/c it blew mid-rollerset, too :ohwell:. That time I did I no-no and blew my hair straight with my hand-held. Sorry to hear that as I know the pain!

I don't have a hooded dryer yet so I usually let my hair air dry and it looks pretty good. I know the results will be outstanding once I get a hooded dryer though.

Back