Dry Ends?!

butterfly_wings

Hi not sure if this will work but I was thinking about it the other night.

What if you soak a few ribbons of silk in some oils; and then when you are ready to go to bed you plait your hair in say four sections; once you get to the last third of length you start to plait in the ribbon with your hair; you then wrap the remaining ribbon around your ends and blot off any excess oil with a paper towel. Hold in place with a scarf or bonnet.

This would be good for really dry ends, What do you think, could this work?

yep, sounds interesting to me too! i'm all about protecting those ends :grin:

how about mini-baggying: plait or twist all the way down to the end of the hair, add your oil (or moisture) to the plait's end, get a little piece of plastic or saran wrap and wrap the end of the plait in it then take one of those small black rubber bands or small ponytail elastic and wrap around the plastic part (not the hair) to hold it on.

i used to do this while i was transitioning - more convenient the whole head baggying and kept the dry and split ends away.

yep, sounds interesting to me too! i'm all about protecting those ends :grin:

how about mini-baggying: plait or twist all the way down to the end of the hair, add your oil (or moisture) to the plait's end, get a little piece of plastic or saran wrap and wrap the end of the plait in it then take one of those small black rubber bands or small ponytail elastic and wrap around the plastic part (not the hair) to hold it on.

i used to do this while i was transitioning - more convenient the whole head baggying and kept the dry and split ends away.

Great idea! I may have to try this! :grin:

Back