dove shampoos?

mizdyfunctional

has anyone here used dove shampoo? i saw a black woman with relaxed (looking) hair in one of the ads for and was wondering if it really worked in making your hair as soft and shiny as advertised, or if it was a marketing gimmick to get black women to buy their products...

The shampoo for me like any other shampoo but cream of nature made my hair feel dry...I didn't like the way my hair felt after using it, however the moisture conditioner was nice to use for conditioner washes. I only bought it once and used it till it was gone. However, I probably would not purchase again (unless it goes down in price or is on sale) because that strawberries and cream conditioner makes my hair feel nice, smells delicious and is the right price (under a dollar).

I also tried the dove shampoo and conditioner samples that I received in the mail. There wasn't anything special about the products. It didn't give the great slip that I get from other less expensive products like Suave soo I wouldn't be buying this product.

I haven't tried the shampoo either...I think it has one of the sulfates in it. However, like Asha, I do like the Intense Moisture Conditioner for conditioner washes. It detangles well without a heavy feeling.

[ QUOTE ]
Tebby1017 said:
I let my daughter wash her doll's hair with it...it left it tangled.

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.....
laugh.gif

it did the same thing to mine when i tried my samples, and the smell is a little too loud for my liking. i definitely wouldnt purchase this.

Back