Don't you love it when new hair stores open??????

Nessa

Don\'t you love it when new hair stores open??????

I love it and I basically fall in love with that store, with so much hair products it's so unpreditable.

Re: Don\'t you love it when new hair stores open??????

YES! A new one just opened here a few weeks ago (it's not actually new, just relocated)...... and I LOVE IT!

i just found one, its one block away
whyme.gif
I hope they have all my favorite products, for a cheaper price. I'd like to add that when I start speaking in Korean, i get a discount.

i need to learn how to speak korean, or better yet they should learn how to speak english.

actually, they must know some english... they have a cartel on everything that has to do with hair.

I am going there tomorrow to see if they have Elasta, Motions, Hot Six Oil, and phony ponies (my new love).

HEY NESSA! Glad to see you around!

To answer your question..yes..who wouldn't?

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
actually, they must know some english... they have a cartel on everything that has to do with hair.

I am going there tomorrow to see if they have Elasta, Motions, Hot Six Oil, and phony ponies (my new love).

[/ QUOTE ]

not the ones here.. they will sell you ANYTHING! they say that every product is good and every hair piece and hair color looks good on you. half the time they dont even know what the hell you're talking about... they can speak it but not well.. that's just here though.
laugh.gif

yup I love these new stores all around here.

Back