Don't you hate it when your so close to your goal

My hubby’s cousin died she was 103 and we are being asked to attend the funeral. My husband gave me the gotta get your nice coat out speech AKA (gotta look fly babe). Family I never met will be there blah, blah, blah. I don’t really wanna relax the NG but rollersetting won't save this stuff. Dang it I can almost taste my 12 weeks goal.

Can you flat iron the newgrowth with a good ionic flat iron? My hair looks just like a fresh touch-up whenever I use my Solia.

If you get a Dominican blow out they can only blow out the roots if your are paranoid like me about direct heat touching your ends.

I never even considered a flat iron or a blow out. I just totally shut my mind to that option. I haven't used heat in 4 months. Hold on I go plug it in and go on a test run. As usual you ladies are wonderful. I post pictures if it turns out okay.

Moisturizing your hair all over, smoothing hair grease or gel on the front and tying it down with a scarf for a few minutes will have you looking good in no time!

Back