dont give up!

silvergirl

for the past year there were moments when i was so discouraged, i was sure my hair wasnt growing. there were months when i was comtemplating just cutting the whole thing off. well i was mesuring my hair yesterday an was surprised to discouver that my hair had grown 8 inches since last april. my average growth is 3/4 an inch per month thats 8 inches per year! so during all that time when i swore my hair was at a standstill it indeed was maintaining length. it happened to maintain all my growth potential for the year!
clap.gif
im so glad i didnt decide to chop it all off. and i just want tell you ladies dont give up faith, sometimes may be more stressful than others an it may seem like nothing is going on but your hair may just surprise you the next time you measure. keep the faith
smile.gif
an keep away from the scissors
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
AllAboutTheHair said:
Thanks for the encouragement...it was really needed today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

[ QUOTE ]
Lucia said:
Thanks for the positive mesage silvergirl, I really need it today.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too
smile.gif
i'm having a very bad hair day

Hi guys, please don't give up.

In May 2003, the hair near my nape was barely six inches, and now it is probably over 11-12 inches. The longest part of my hair is scraping my bra clasp. I really want to thank everyone who helped me, and am available to help anybody with their goals (the weight loss ones too)
smile.gif

PS: Please join the united negro anky fund
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Lucia said:
Thanks for the positive mesage silvergirl, I really need it today.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too
smile.gif
i'm having a very bad hair day

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here
crazy.gif

Back