Dominican Salons in MD...

Geminigirl

I went to one yesterday because I wanted a protein DC for my hair. It's been breaking lately and I know what it needs. Well I go in there and tell her what I want and she shows me a sample pack of Matrix reconstructer. I was looking for a Dominican product but she said it was really good. She wanted me to also get the Silicon Mix and mix them together because she said the protein was so strong that I need to Moisturize DC with it. I know this already. I didn't want to mix it though I wanted to use it full strength.

She was suggesting that I only get one and mix it. But I thought one pack wouldn't cover all my hair and I didn't want to mix really. Anyways you know how much that sample pack cost.....$10 something. Is that normal? How much do the bottles cost? She was also trying to sell me a leave in which I did end up buying. She told me to feel her hair, cause the leave in makes her hair silky and it would make my hair silky too. I was like HUH? My hair is not silky and this leave isn't going to make it silky. Soft maybe, silky, never.

Hair salons are so dang expensive out here even the dang Dominican ones. I thought they were the cheapest around. She wanted to do my hair, and I did see a natural there with hair like mines, but NO THANKS. I'm a DIY'er.

Back