Dominican Blowout

tlmack

Does anyone have pics after just getting a Dominican Blowout?

I am considering getting one and want to know if it'll be bone straight like a press or not. I just want to know what to expect.

Let me know your opinions and let me see your pics!

Thanks!
smile.gif
grin.gif
blush.gif

I am not sure how natural hair would do with a blow out. It may not last too long. I have pics posted on my fotki account. PM me for the password if you would like to see them. My hair is 4b, relaxed!

I would like to see some pictures as well. I plan to go to New York in a few weeks and want to visit a salon that does Dominican blowouts.

I have pics of mine in my album but I am relaxed. If you are natural I find that natural type 3 hair can be straightened from the blowout very well. I have several friends with this type hair that get it done. It doesn't last long but it does work. I have seen at least in my salon they have turned down people with type 4 hair. They simply won't do it. It won't come out right.

[ QUOTE ]
tlmack said:
Does anyone have pics after just getting a Dominican Blowout?

I am considering getting one and want to know if it'll be bone straight like a press or not. I just want to know what to expect.

Let me know your opinions and let me see your pics!

Thanks!
smile.gif
grin.gif
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hoipe this'll work, but these are pics of my Mom's natutral 4a/b hair before and after a dominican blowout.

If they don't use too much product, it should be as straight as a press - but with more body. I hope this works.....posting images from fokti never works for me.
ohwell.gif

IMGA0285-th.jpg

IMGA0286-th.jpg

Denali- Your hair looks really good with a DOmican Blowout. Can I do that with my hair. I have about 6 months of new growth and a lot of perm left on my ends.

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
Denali- Your hair looks really good with a DOmican Blowout. Can I do that with my hair. I have about 6 months of new growth and a lot of perm left on my ends.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Sbaker
grin.gif

The dominicans can surely make all your new-growth look like it was just freshly relaxed
smile.gif

I have two pics from my blowout from Harlet in my album. The link & password are in my siggy.

I have a lot of blowout pictures in my album...but here are a few to give you an idea of what they look like.

This was my very first blowout and I was 9 months post relaxer, I was amazed at how straight they got my hair:

hair6-th.jpg

This is the same blowout with a full shot of my hair:
hair9-th.jpg

This is a picture of how light a bouncy they are:
000_0619-th.jpg

I usually only get curly blowouts, but here's a picture of my straight blowout:
000_1229-th.jpg

Back