Does hair automatically get thicker while getting healthier?

diamond42377

I noticed that after my DC and leave in my hair feels thicker. It's soft and feels silky but at the same time thicker than it was before. I already have thick hair so it is kinda full now even after flat ironing. I am still working on embracing my thickness. I was wondering is it normal for hair to get thicker while getting healthier? Now I just gotta figure out how to get more bling.:lachen:

I noticed that after my DC and leave in my hair feels thicker. It's soft and feels silky but at the same time thicker than it was before. I already have thick hair so it is kinda full now even after flat ironing. I am still working on embracing my thickness. I was wondering is it normal for hair to get thicker while getting healthier? Now I just gotta figure out how to get more bling.:lachen:

Hi Diamond. My hair has definitely gotten thicker as it has gotten more and more healthier... Just a nice side effect of healthy hair :)

Morning diamond42377: I don't know if my hair has gotten thicker as its gotten healthier but it has certainly gotten stronger! My hair is already very thick and dense but as I've started to take better care of my hair, I notice that I lose less when I comb it. (I only comb my hair in the shower while it's sopping wet and I can literally count the number of strands that I lose). :yep:

Back