Does curly pudding REALLY do that???

inkysphinx

The Curve Salon website seems to be featuring more and more natural ladies whose hair seems to transform with curly pudding. The definition, shine and length in the after pictures are truly amazing. Does the product really do that? (Before I spend my $28!)

Call me a skeptic, but I think that's salon magic. I think the results would be really hard to replicate at home.

I'm skeptical as well. There is a member on this board who has a before and after picture on the Curve Salon site, but when you look at her hair album--her hair, when she styles it herself, doesn't look how it looked on the Curve site. NOT SAYING IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD BECUZ IT DOES. SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL HAIR--just saying that there may be a little "salon magic" as someone said going on...
wink.gif

Trust me, it doesn't! I used it when I was wearing the Wash n'Wear look and it left a lot of residue in my hair. I was better of using John Frieda's Dream Curls suggested in Tracy's post on how to creat the look.

Hello all- I se the curly pudding w/ great results. The best way for the curly pudding to work is if you wet the hair ( and I don't mean spritz) and then apply the curly pudding. However,it does leave a lot of residue if you don't wash it out every few days. Loreal Whip Gel is a great alternative and cheaper.

Back