Does Anyone Use Apretadora?

Paris Belle

I cannot find the original post, but someone mentioned the use of Apretadora to strengthen the hair cuticle. Well, I bought it on Saturday and I would like to use it, but I have a few questions:

1. How do you use it? Before you wash the hair or as a conditioner?

2. If you use it as a prewash treatment, what about my hot oil treatment? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Could I do both at the same time? Oil the scalp and then put the conditioner on top of it. /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Thanks for any and all answers in advance.

omg you just reminded me of this. i used to use this when i had a bad cut by this stylist who didnt understand the idea of trim. i asked a friend of mine were there any oils or conditioners that can aid me in helping my hair grow and she recommended that one. it has seriously been like 3 years since i used it so i cannot recall how i used it i think there are directions on it on how to use it if i recall correctly. i know it says it helps to stop hair loss. i am sorry i cant be of more help it has been so long since i used it. i didnt stop for any reason other than pjism and that i got braids so i am not 100% how well it lives up to what it says. God bless you all.

It says to wrap conditioner on cuticle from root to the tip and then wash gently with shampoo. I guess it's a preshampoo treatment, at least that's what I read. However, I also like to do hot oil treatments, so I was wondering what to do... /images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks for your answer though.

It was 4.69 for the small jar and 8.69 for the larger jar. Not that big...The size of maybe a round gel container (like Fantasia IC or something like that)... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Back