Does anyone still use Surge?

lawgirl02

I have some micros in my hair and I wanted to make sure my hairline is still entacted when I take them out in 6 weeks. Does anyone have positive experiences using Surge with braids?

I tried it again recently and had to back away from using it. It irritated my hairline something crazy and left a rash that lasted a week.

I've been using the 14 Spray for a long time now, it's my fave! I use it mostly after I wash my hair, which is about 2-3 time a week. I also use the ultra max abnout 3 times a week. Both products are great, I haven't had any bad experiences with the Surge line.

mika vs sasha said:
I've been using the 14 Spray for a long time now, it's my fave! I use it mostly after I wash my hair, which is about 2-3 time a week. I also use the ultra max abnout 3 times a week. Both products are great, I haven't had any bad experiences with the Surge line.

I haven't had any bad experiences either. Overall, the spray and the Woojee Cream are my favorites and will continue to be my staples for a long time. I follow up a spray on my scalp with MTG and if my hair needs a little moisture and detangling I spritz and add the Woojee to the length of my hair. I especially do this when pulling my hair into a bun or in braids. Love it!!! In the begining, I'd use both daily, but now it's just a few times a week as needed, because my hair doesn't need the constant moisture it once did.

Back