Does anyone know where I can purchase the Design Essentials Relaxer Online?

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Well I am on the hunt for a new relaxer. I have decided to switch from no-lye to lye. I think that it might be less drying on my hair....no-lye might be too harsh...anywhoo...some threads have came to my attention about relaxer recommendations from some other ladies and plenty of you had great things to say about design essentials. Vitale & Mizani were close behind though...Does anyone knoe where I can purchase the relaxer and neutralizing shampoo online. Thanks!

**Other recommendations are welcome...my NG is killin me!:D

There was a thread on this about a month or so ago....I think BlueDiamond started it or ordered it from somewhere.

marie170 said:
There was a thread on this about a month or so ago....I think BlueDiamond started it or ordered it from somewhere.

I think it was from irbysbeautysupply but they sold out won't be getting anymore for a couple of weeks. I need it ordered by like wed.

I am bumping this because I think I am gonna start doing my own relaxers or have my mother(CreoleDC) do them for me.:) I really don't want to have to switch to Mizani or Affirm. I am just tired of giving my beautician 60.00 plus tip for a relaxer/rollerset...I don't see it on irbysbeautysupply.com anymore...someone please help!!!!

Back