Does anyone know what kind of products Oprah uses?

Esq.2B

Hey, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before on the forum or not.

What kind of products does Oprah use?

Also, what's her reggie, if anyone knows?

TIA

You know, she says she uses different things (like if you read her magazine sometimes there's a product she says she uses) but I don't know if ANdre has revealed what he uses on her in recent years. Try checking her website for the info.

I thought I heard a little while ago from "Extra" or "Access Holloywood" that she used Alterna Caviar. I remember going out to buy it right after I heard that.

Thanks. We don't hear about Andre anymore, so I thought she hid him where she has now hidden Stedman! ;)

I have read that she uses Fekkai Apple Cider Vinger rinse ,this product helps remove buildup from the hair.
I have been using it for 2 years now and I love it,even thou its expensive as hell. $22 bucks.
I use the clarifying shampoo as well.

Years ago I heard she was using Phyto but I think she may have been relaxed at the time. I heard a while back that she is natural.

I have read that she uses Fekkai Apple Cider Vinger rinse ,this product helps remove buildup from the hair.
I have been using it for 2 years now and I love it,even thou its expensive as hell. $22 bucks.
I use the clarifying shampoo as well.

22 bucks for apple cider vinegar?? Whoa!

Years ago I heard she was using Phyto but I think she may have been relaxed at the time. I heard a while back that she is natural.
She was natural for the longest, but she stated on the show yesterday that she got a relaxer. She showed the before picture (APL natural) and after (today). Said that it was hard for her to maintain.

Andre needs to write another book! I'm dying to know how he's grown Oprah's hair so long and healthy.

Back