Do you think you look OLDER or YOUNGER with your long hair?

Do your think you lool OLDER or YOUNGER with longer hair?

• Older, more mature

Votes: 44 18.3%
  • Younger, youthful

Votes: 128 53.1%
  • About the same age

Votes: 33 13.7%
  • I have no idea!

Votes: 36 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RegaLady

I am curious if growing my hair out will make me look a certain way. So I want to know if you think you look older or younger with length. Also, what age group are you around? I will never ask a woman's age!:look:

:lol: I'm 31, and I think I look younger with my hair pulled back/up - and it's easier to do that with longer hair than with shorter, so I think I look younger with longer hair, even though it really has nothing to do with the length, but more with the style. ;)

:lol: 25 here!

longer hair makes me look younger. people always underestimage my age, but when my hair is shorter they guess more accurately. ;)

:lol: I'm 31, and I think I look younger with my hair pulled back/up - and it's easier to do that with longer hair than with shorter, so I think I look younger with longer hair, even though it really has nothing to do with the length, but more with the style. ;)

ITA. Me too. In fact, I wore my hair short for years because I wanted to look older. Now I am older (34 today :grin:)...I can't wait to get a lil length. :yep:

im 20 and when i had long hair i looked younger i always got around 16 or 17 but even tho i cut it all off i hear i still look like a baby so idk :ohwell:

I just look young period. I look a little older with long hair. Right now I have my hair in little tight curls, and I look about 7 no lie...I might post pics later. For my High School Senior photos I got a Full APL sew-in and I actually looked around my age lol. The pics I look 16 when I was 18 but hey close enough right

ITA. Me too. In fact, I wore my hair short for years because I wanted to look older. Now I am older (34 today :grin:)...I can't wait to get a lil length. :yep:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:drunk:

I'm 26 and am always mistaken for a teenager either way. But, when I flatiron my hair (just about BSL) I seem to be treated more like an adult. When curly, it's just past SL. But, I don't know. I think it may be the straight style is just more "sophistate-looking" and people just take it more seriously.

im 20 and when i had long hair i looked younger i always got around 16 or 17 but even tho i cut it all off i hear i still look like a baby so idk :ohwell:
LOL...me too. when i cut my hair into a bob my first year of college i was told i looked older. well, i guess that meant i looked 17 instead of 14.

I definitely looked older when I was in the twa stage of my naturalness. I think it depends on the style though. I look youngest w/twists and ponytails. When I wear my hair straight and hanging, in a twist out, or in a curly fro I think I look older.

Happy birthday to you!!!!

Happy Birthday! I think I delivered it to another poster! LOL
Me too. I was dating SO, who is now DH. He was almost 10 years older than me, and I looked like his kid sister. When I cut it, we looked about the same age. Now that I'm older I want to sit on my age for years, and go younger! Sp I am hoping length will go this!
Oh, 34 is not old, at all!:nono:

Maybe that's the problem. I've had my hair straight all week and even though I like it it makes me look older.

YOur siggy is so cute! ANd he is a cutie(kinda looks like my boy)! They said my little boy( who was also a preemie) wouldn't do well either, and now he talks so doggon much:lachen:! I am very thankful, though! I know you are happy!

i'm really not sure, but i do feel i look more feminine with long hair. i look too much like my daddy so i need some hair!

Well, Nick Arrojo on TLC's "What Not To Wear" would say long hair makes people look older...I guess that's his excuse for trying to cut those poor women's hair off all the time! :wallbash:

In a British accent: "It will bring so much vitality and youthfulness into your face!"

I saw how much he charges for a simple cut at his salon ($500) in New York and I'd be persuading them to cut too :lachen:

:look: "Uh yeah, it makes you look :look: younger :look: yeah, that's it :look: younger. He he."

I'm opposite to most people I think. I look younger with my hair pulled back or short, and older with longer, flowing hair. I also "think" I would look older with longer, natural hair (but younger with a TWA). :look: (Just in case you can't tell, I want to look older because people think I'm about ten years younger than I really am and I hate it!)

I think longer hair makes me look older.
hmm
this girl told me i look 28.
i never really cared until i thought about it..
lol

I've been told it makes me look entirely too young and I need to cut it.:nono:

:( Unless your hair somehow screams 19 and your face screams 45 I think that's silly. If you're hair and face are matching in age then I think it's fine. Ppl have these silly rules when they should worry about clipping their own nose hairs.

I look younger with longer hair, more jovial. I look more serious and mature with shorter hair.

Back