• I don't think so and I am

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • N/A

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • other, will explain

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UrbainChic Your post's data further emphasizes that conservatism is beholden to a certain level of repression. Not healthy IMO. I don't have the stats to show, but in more sexually liberal parts of the world, like Western Europe, people don't have repressed views of sex and sexuality, and lower rates with all of the conditions mentioned, to include sexual assault and rape (the latter which is more likely to go underreported in the black community. For shame :nono: )

ETA: An article with data that compares Europeans to Americans re: sexual attitudes & social outcomes http://www.alternet.org/story/15497...ca_a_less_healthy_and_happy_place?page=entire

Last edited:
At any rate, I think convos like this don't really get far because the level of conservatisms is never explicitly defined. Most will say they aren't conservative but if the convo goes on long enough you will start to hear all the things they won't do or the things they think are disgusting or weird.

Right. I don't think most people who comment on the butt believe it's the most kinkiest thing, they just think it's gross. Kink/Freakiness is a subjective spectrum that depends one the people involved. Also having certain boundaries doesn't translate into being boring in bed either.

UrbainChic Your post's data further emphasizes that conservatism is beholden to a certain level of repression. Not healthy IMO. I don't have the stats to show, but in more sexually liberal parts of the world, like Western Europe, people don't have repressed views of sex and sexuality, and lower rates with all of the conditions mentioned, to include sexual assault and rape (the latter which is more likely to go underreported in the black community. For shame :nono: )

ETA: An article with data that compares Europeans to Americans re: sexual attitudes & social outcomes http://www.alternet.org/story/15497...ca_a_less_healthy_and_happy_place?page=entire

I agree with the fact that repression isn't healthy. That article is basically saying that communication and education about sex does most of the job in those statistics. I think it's funny how they threw in marriage equality and adult entertainment like those two things helped lower the teen pregnancy and abortion rates though. Overall there just needs to be a moderate balance IMO.

faux outrage!

Im sure 'battywash" didnt come from white women

LOL!

Seriously though, the only women I know that don't give or ruffle their noses up at BJs have been black women. BW seem to have a lot more rules for what they will and won't do overall.

When folks say they won't lick a$$ or hell naw to backdoor insertions I believe them. They sound like a lot of BW I've met in my life :look:

Im not saying that there arent those who dont but many people say they wouldnt be caught dead doing opne thing, yet lo and behold if you were a fly on their wall..lol

I will say for the most part we dont broadcast our business as much like other which is why it might seem like we're very conservative

I mean look at how some of us dance..seriously. I aint buying it! v:lol:

I do admit, I have to wonder just how far we can push things. It seems like ever since society became sexually liberated, we became sexually unfulfilled. Always wanting the next best thing and hoping for something else that will make the experience that much better when what we have is already good enough. So what if you aren't into oral. Does that mean you cannot have great sex?? It seems great sex is sometimes equated with doing all of these extreme things and when you aren't extreme you are conservative. It just seems weird to me. What's next........having orgies with your kids? Family group sex?

Last edited:
To answer the question in the title without reading the thread...

Nope, we are not sexually conservative we just don't like to talk about it. Im not saying its right but Makes sense with all of the historical stereotypes we face.

conservative (down low; quiet; secretive) about sex, yes. It probably lead to the high pregnancy and STIs rate because many did not seek more education and protection

somewhat kinky about sex, yes. Acts probably include: spanking, hair pulling, biting, role playing, various oral and penetrative acts.

but highly kinky about sex, no. Acts probably include: mass orgies, blow job parties, swinger's clubs, recycling body fluids, sharing themselves with other couples including bisexual acts. I could go on. It can get wild. Not too many black people are involved unless the highly kinky people are their friends.

LOL!

Seriously though, the only women I know that don't give or ruffle their noses up at BJs have been black women. BW seem to have a lot more rules for what they will and won't do overall.

When folks say they won't lick a$$ or hell naw to backdoor insertions I believe them. They sound like a lot of BW I've met in my life :look:

black men want to go there with you, but they don't want you to go there with them. i don't see the difference.

Last edited:
@brg240

Naw, see when people are cutting chunks of their flesh off and drinking their boo's blood.......I cant.

Imagine your man opens up his condom drawer and he has a peeler, paring knife and sippee cup in there:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I WILL CALL THE COPS:lol:

Girl you just had me bust out laughing with the sippee cup. The visuals! I thought I'd heard it all!:lachen:

Back