• I don't think so and I am

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • N/A

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • other, will explain

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My black female friends are mostly conservative and do not sleep around.

lesedi said:
I don't think we are. I'm definitely not but i wish a ninja would try and choke me or whatever during sex:lachen: That aint happening:lol:

LMFAO!!!! :lachen:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I think we aren't. I think we, most of us, just chose not to talk about it, especially in mixed company.

And no I don't like to be tied up with licorice and flogged with bacon. I am sure there are dome folks who might like it. Lol.

Last edited:
Okay, maybe I need to have it broken down but what does being conservative entail? I mean what are men complaining about? Do black women not like oral sex or something? Do black women not like different positions? Whips? Chain? etc I hear all this crap about Asian women and white women being monsters in bed but I have to wonder if this really is true. Sometimes I think people hear a few people say things about certain groups and believe it's true. And if these are black men crying that black women are conservative then so are they! Look at yourselves before you look at us!

What I hear from men is that BW aren't adventurous. They will do "normal", run of the mill sex but aren't willing to try anything else. Out of fear, religious guilt, etc.

Even amongst my own friends I hear, "Un-uh, I don't do THAT." So like I said BW really are more conservative sexually or are lying about what they will and won't do.

ETA:Oh, and I'm talking about LTR's and marriages here. Nothing crazy like let's swing with the neighbors across the street. I am talking about within the confines of their own marriages, many men complain that BW are just not as open.

Last edited:
Lol, what did ole girl, Samantha. from Sex In The City say? 'Honey I am a trisexual, I will try anything once.' Lol.

Some people find the simplier things more satisfying and don't need the extra. :lol:

Maybe more conservative in that we keep certain aspects of sex private, but i don't know what kind of stuff yall are/aren't in to. :giggle: I like to think everyone's my version of moderate.

Certain things become more socially normalized and in turn, not as 'freaky'... It's a little subjective spectrum, because one person's freaky is naughty in a good way while another's freaky is just plain weird/nasty. There's a lot of really freaky things out there, and while some things may not be as out there, it's still out there for some.

*conservative statement*
Just cause it feels good doesn't mean it is good. :duck:

What I hear from men is that BW aren't adventurous. They will do "normal", run of the mill sex but aren't willing to try anything else. Out of fear, religious guilt, etc.

Even amongst my own friends I hear, "Un-uh, I don't do THAT." So like I said BW really are more conservative sexually or are lying about what they will and won't do.

Not just BW I notice like this. I find BM who only date BW tend are more likely to be run of the mill. The BM who complain are usually those who have slept with non blacks at some point. Thats my experience (and friends experiences) anyhoo.

I don't believe that black people talk about sex less than other races between each other. For that reason the issue is not that we don't share things about sex and talk about sex explicitly because we do. Even on this forum people want a sex section and threads get locked because people are getting into details too much.

I remember reading a fb message my husbands friend wrote where he talked about how freaky white women are. And he said it several times as if he were trying to convince him to get one as well. Outside of them being freaky he said there's nothing like having a ww and that it was a thrill. But he probably couldn't marry one.

Why they are so freaky? I have no clue.

I know that when me and my husband color it's pretty much run of the mill and kind of boring. I tried to get him to use a vibrator on me once a few years ago but he said it weirded him out.

One day, we were sexting, I told him I wanted him to put ink all over my face as well, and was met with an awkward silence. He's just not very adventurous *shrugs*

Layluh said:
I remember reading a fb message my husbands friend wrote where he talked about how freaky white women are. And he said it several times as if he were trying to convince him to get one as well. Outside of them being freaky he said there's nothing like having a ww and that it was a thrill. But he probably couldn't marry one.

Why they are so freaky? I have no clue.

I know that when me and my husband color it's pretty much run of the mill and kind of boring. I tried to get him to use a vibrator on me once a few years ago but he said it weirded him out.

One day, we were sexting, I told him I wanted him to put ink all over my face as well, and was met with an awkward silence. He's just not very adventurous *shrugs*

Lol...ink? Do tell more about the ink fantasy. What color ink? Does the ink represent something? The purpose of the ink? To leave imprints of objects on your face? Just trying to understand, 'tis all. Lol.

Hmmm.... Interesting question. I'm not conservative, but it takes a while for me to get warmed up to anything.

I think BW like to pretend they are conservative because of the whole God-fearing Christianity thing. I DO think that freakiness is more accepted amongst non-blacks. If ya'll ever been around white girls just giving sex tips, you know what I mean. I remember some emails back from college, lol. These are casual acquaintances mind you.

I can't imagine a BW being that frank, casual, or detailed about things. They'll be like "I'm a lady in the streets, but a freak between the sheets." The end. My WW friends are dropping tips with biological names and crap :lol:

allmundjoi said:
Lol...ink? Do tell more about the ink fantasy. What color ink? Does the ink represent something? The purpose of the ink? To leave imprints of objects on your face? Just trying to understand, 'tis all. Lol.

I thought she said ink to allude to something else.

allmundjoi I think 'ink' refers to somethin else.. Semen.

Last edited:
lesedi said:
allmundjoi I think 'ink' refers to somethin else.. Semen.

AB200 said:
I thought she said ink to allude to something else.

Lol, dang I am slow. Why was I really thinking ink-like blue, black, green ink. I thought it was a kinky fetish thing. Lol. Whew, glad I wasn't thinking about trying it....lol.

aasem said:
I think it's the stubborn mindset, the only girl I took it far enough to date beyond sex, was the only girl i loved. The sex was so bland I eventually got bored, even though I loved her still. Like it wasn't intimate it would be. Bang bang okay thing. The things I wanted to do she'd always say no.

What did you want to do?

I think we are. I am trying not to be but it's hard. Lol

LovelyLouboutin said:
What did you want to do?

I think we are. I am trying not to be but it's hard. Lol

I wont get into detail but everything that's not involving a butt hole. Lol

aasem said:
I wont get into detail but everything that's not involving a butt hole. Lol

I'm so conservative I don't know what not conservative is. Lmao. I need a list so I can look up things to try. Lol.

Like is handcuffs conservative?

LovelyLouboutin said:
I'm so conservative I don't know what not conservative is. Lmao. I need a list so I can look up things to try. Lol.

Like is handcuffs conservative?

I don't want to turn the forum raunchy now lol

brg240

Naw, see when people are cutting chunks of their flesh off and drinking their boo's blood.......I cant.

Imagine your man opens up his condom drawer and he has a peeler, paring knife and sippee cup in there:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I WILL CALL THE COPS:lol:

lesedi everytime i read your comment i burst out laughing. :rofl: but that's an appropriate response imo

thanks eveyrone for commenting and voting. It's interesting.

LovelyLouboutin I'm sure you could google that and come up with tons of stuff. :|

Yes we are. We might not speak as candidly about sex and there might be some bw who can be found in bdsm clubs and swinging parties but in general, yes we're more conservative - not only in terms of acts but in terms of # of partners. We're not as on point w/ birth control, though

All the "ills" of the black community, are the same "ills" found in the most conservative regions of the US.

The correlation is strong.

In the United States teen pregnancy rates, OOW births, single parent homes and obesity ( yes obesity) are most prevalent in places that are conservative, do not encourage sex education and that have strong religious ties. The black community --as a community--has socially conservative views, particularly in regards to sex.

The black community is just another conservative population with the same trends as the others despite not being geographically concentrated in one area.

Teen Pregnancy

state-info-mapA_626px.jpg
(Source: CDC )

Childhood Obesity

ChildObesity2007.gif
(Source: NCSL)

Diabetes

map_county_diabetes_2007.jpg
(Source: AmericanObesity.org )

Gonorrhea Infections

Slide09.JPG
(Source: CDC )

I'm not saying correlation is causation. I'm just saying the correlation is there. To me all the baby mama issues and OOW births and STD issues are not indication of "pretending to be conservative but not really being conservative"-- they reinforce, to me anyway, the idea that the community is conservative. They are just like other conservative American populations.

I think blacks are sexually conservative generally speaking. I agree with the quoted comments in the OP. Alot of people think they are freaks or kinky because they like anal sex or they used whipped cream or a french tickler. In the world of kinky sex none of that is considered kinky. Shoot, it's people who still think oral sex is kinky/freaky. Sorry to say it's not. Not at all. There is a whole world of fetishes and other types of sex play that many people aren't aware of.

At any rate, I think convos like this don't really get far because the level of conservatisms is never explicitly defined. Most will say they aren't conservative but if the convo goes on long enough you will start to hear all the things they won't do or the things they think are disgusting or weird.

Back