Votes: 9 11.5%
  • N/A

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • other, will explain

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brg240

(I mean black people that live in america btw.)

So Kandi Burress was on the Bethenny Frankel's show talking about sex/toys and the black community (you can see and read about it here. And some of the posts on there and the posts in the 50 shades got me thinking about the sex life of the black community in general. :look: Some of ya'll were saying or implying that the stuff in 50 Shades is normal/tame (I'm not sure if you mean tame for litature or tame for actual life) I'm just kind of curious. I know we're not one monolith and that being conservative or adventurous(open?) are relative, but, I'd appreciate responses still. I'm a virgin so my thoughts are probably veered toward everything being a bit extreme. But I'd think spanking was conservative to moderate, paizuri was moderate to open, and blood play would be adventurous/open.

Thoughts ladies?

here are some comments that I found interesting.

28tuo2d.jpg

34zk9kg.jpg

Oh and I knew a woman (white) that was into a little blood play(sexual interest or paraphilia for blood in clinical vampirism, or within BDSM or vampire lifestyle). :ohwell: My mind was blown

Last edited:
You know I appreciate what girl has to say. B/c my male friends are always saying how "conservative" black girls are, but black guys are very conservative too!

It was funny, we met this guy who was Indian who was trying to get on this black girl that he had a crush on who went to school with and he was asking my guy friends for tips, and my guy friends were like "you gotta move slow, don't press for sex, black women VERY conservative. Pay for EVERYTHING when you guys go out, black women are very picky about things like that" :lol:. The white/ Indian girls were all surprised. :lol:.

But yeah, I agree with that stereotype. Black folks are pretty conservative :yep:

You mean outside of this board? :look:

Honestly, I'm not convinced that this is true. I think we're just don't put our business out there as much as others out of fear of being judged by the conservative.

You know I appreciate what girl has to say. B/c my male friends are always saying how "conservative" black girls are, but black guys are very conservative too!

It was funny, we met this guy who was Indian who was trying to get on this black girl that he had a crush on who went to school with and he was asking my guy friends for tips, and my guy friends were like "you gotta move slow, don't press for sex, black women VERY conservative. Pay for EVERYTHING when you guys go out, black women are very picky about things like that" :lol:. The white/ Indian girls were all surprised. :lol:.

But yeah, I agree with that stereotype. Black folks are pretty conservative :yep:
Theo
In my head I could definetly hear the men saying 'do you worship satan?' and being freaked out.
I don't have enough conversations with men about black women to know if they think they are conservative or not. (I know people think I'm extremely conservative, but, i am so...)I have heard that black women want to much and i guess that could be linked to conservativeness (ex: there needs to be an established relationship before sex)

Haha that's interesting. That really makes me wonder about people's perceptions. I mean I know what the perception of black women in general but I'd like to know people's perception more personally.

You mean outside of this board? :look:

Honestly, I'm not convinced that this is true. I think we're just don't put our business out there as much as others out of fear of being judged by the conservative.
MzLady78 Do you think the ladies on this board are more conservative then most? I will admit that i never knew so many people were celibate. I was actually shocked.

Well that was what Kandi was saying (that sex isn't discussed like that.) So, that could definitely be it too :yep: I could see people being afraid of judgement. I was pretty judgmental when i found out the girl was into bloodplay (well more freaked out then anything.)

I kind of don't want to know but your comment increases my curiosity. I wonder what is normal for people? I guess b/c I don't have people in my life that discuss sex I really have no idea what most people engage in. (Not that I want to have these conversations, nor do I really think it's my business.)

No we are not, you have to move in those circles to know, but trust we are just as into freaky BDSM and alla that lovely stuff. :)
danibeeja_gyal
So you think that blacks are just as open as others overall? Or just in certain circles they're just as open?

Last edited:
I don't think we are. I'm definitely not but i wish a ninja would try and choke me or whatever during sex:lachen: That aint happening:lol:

OP please define bloodwork cos I am sooooo lost. Is that cutting yourself and your man for pleasure?:blush: Or is it hitting it when Aunt Flo comes through lol

I don't think we are. I'm definitely not but i wish a ninja would try and choke me or whatever during sex:lachen: That aint happening:lol:

OP please define bloodwork cos I am sooooo lost. Is that cutting yourself and your man for pleasure?:blush: Or is it hitting it when Aunt Flo comes through lol
lesedi cutting you or your man for pleasure. She would cut and he would drink her blood. :barf: She shared a pic of a chunk of her flesh missing, it really disturbed me. They used to bite too, and while apparently biting isn't weird. They were not gentle bites or anything :/

I think that about choking too, i know erotic asphyxiation is a thing but that scares me. But I'd put that in the moderate open category. I don't think it's too extreme in comparison to some things.

Last edited:
Pretend to be conservative, yes.

actually conservative behind closed doors? not really IMO.

lol @ "when I bust out the rim jobs, nipple clamps and flogging" :lol:

brg240

Naw, see when people are cutting chunks of their flesh off and drinking their boo's blood.......I cant.

Imagine your man opens up his condom drawer and he has a peeler, paring knife and sippee cup in there:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I WILL CALL THE COPS:lol:

I think if you are really and truly a freak...then YES, generally speaking black people are conservative. All you gotta do is go in the Kandi Koated Nights/Evelyn Lozada thread and see how many people said its disgusting to toss salad. I agree with what the women were saying in that many black people think pulling hair, talking nasty, using toys, whip cream use or because you like to have sex often makes you a freak.....that ain't even the half......

I think it's the stubborn mindset, the only girl I took it far enough to date beyond sex, was the only girl i loved. The sex was so bland I eventually got bored, even though I loved her still. Like it wasn't intimate it would be. Bang bang okay thing. The things I wanted to do she'd always say no.

brg240 said:
lesedi cutting you or your man for pleasure. She would cut and he would drink her blood. :barf: She shared a pic of a chunk of her flesh missing, it really disturbed me. They used to bite too, and while apparently biting isn't weird. They were not gentle bites or anything :/

I think that about choking too, i know erotic asphyxiation is a thing but that scares me. But I'd put that in the moderate open category. I don't think it's too extreme in comparison to some things.

Omfg...is this for real?! Drink my blood, cut me?! Nah son

I think black people censor themselves more than whites do and, as a result, give the appearance of being more conservative.

I think if you are really and truly a freak...then YES, generally speaking black people are conservative. All you gotta do is go in the Kandi Koated Nights/Evelyn Lozada thread and see how many people said its disgusting to toss salad. I agree with what the women were saying in that many black people think pulling hair, talking nasty, using toys, whip cream use or because you like to have sex often makes you a freak.....that ain't even the half......
But that's just it, that's what people SAID. You never know what's really going on in their bedrooms... or in the bedrooms of those who are withholding their comments.

I don't know about everyone else, but yes I'm sexually conservative. Now, behind closed doors...:look:.

Yep, black people are sexually conservative. And blacks girls don't give head...

No, but seriously, like other posters have said before, it's a front. Black people aren't the kinkest but def not as conservative as we pretend to be.

i'm on the fence. i do agree there is A LOT of fakin' and jeffin' going on but at the same time i'm amazed by the number of women on this board who think buttseckz is so out there or the freakiest of the freaky. that is soooo vanilla to me.:lol:

besides the way i dress, there is absolutely nothing conservative about my black ***.:look:

fyi: i've never had buttseckz.

I think in general BW are pretty conservative sexually.

Either that or they're lying about what they do and don't do. :look:

I voted that we weren't more conservative but after thinking about it and talking to a friend I decided that we are more conservative in what we do during sex. But we are not conservative in terms of having sex, as evidenced by the ridiculously high rates of unplanned pregnancy and STDs.

Okay, maybe I need to have it broken down but what does being conservative entail? I mean what are men complaining about? Do black women not like oral sex or something? Do black women not like different positions? Whips? Chain? etc I hear all this crap about Asian women and white women being monsters in bed but I have to wonder if this really is true. Sometimes I think people hear a few people say things about certain groups and believe it's true. And if these are black men crying that black women are conservative then so are they! Look at yourselves before you look at us!

I think it's a curve with two humps on either end and little middle ground. Judging from real life I would think nope. But I've never met so many judgmental women or late life virgins as I've met (so to speak) on this board.

There's a lot of all or nothing mentality here too. If you aren't a virgin you must be riddled with disease and must've had abortions too. IDK, maybe it's a religion thing but the opinions based on posts here are very skewed.

I'd bet real life it like that too actually. The conservative hump would be smaller than the wilding out hump. Middle of the road would have a peak but I can't decide how tall it would be.

Last edited:
So what are these things that white women are doing that black women aren't?? I think we are actually conservative in a GOOD way if you will. I think as black women, once we know we have a good man, we are open to doing anything. White women, may be comfortable with getting too comfortable too soon, where as we need to know, which is good! The only other thing I can think of that black women may not be open to (and I can't blame my sista girls) is threesomes, swinging and all sorts of stuff like that. I can see white chics doing more things like this.

Back