Do Stylists Like This Exist?

Ms.TahNai

Hey LHCF geniuses,

It's been so great learning from you all. But do any of you know any hair care professionals with ALL of the following (* = priority):

- will take time to listen and hear you out (after all, the hair on my head has been with me over 30 years)

* have intelligence - they understand and know how to address specific hear issues, such as dryness and help me to get truly moisturized hair

* know how to style and has creative ability to look at your face and figure out a style that accents your face.

Any recommendations for stylists that have all 3 or at least item 2 and 3?
I am in Michigan right now and travel to NYC periodically since that where I'm from. Stylists in Michigan and New York would be ideal, however, I would consider locations anywhere.

I need a good stylist because I find that I often do not have time to implement some of the strategies on LHCF on a regular basis.

I appreciate any advice!

Thanks Geniuses!

Tahira
PS. I know I have not updated my photo below, but my hair is basically the same length since I had some "trims" over the years.

I have a great stylist only prob is I'm in the bay area:(. She's a natural with mbl length and wears lots of protective styles. She's expensive so I go to her unless it's a special occassion.

Hey LHCF geniuses,

It's been so great learning from you all. But do any of you know any hair care professionals with ALL of the following (* = priority):

- will take time to listen and hear you out (after all, the hair on my head has been with me over 30 years)

* have intelligence - they understand and know how to address specific hear issues, such as dryness and help me to get truly moisturized hair

* know how to style and has creative ability to look at your face and figure out a style that accents your face.

Any recommendations for stylists that have all 3 or at least item 2 and 3?
I am in Michigan right now and travel to NYC periodically since that where I'm from. Stylists in Michigan and New York would be ideal, however, I would consider locations anywhere.

I need a good stylist because I find that I often do not have time to implement some of the strategies on LHCF on a regular basis.

I appreciate any advice!

Thanks Geniuses!

Tahira
PS. I know I have not updated my photo below, but my hair is basically the same length since I had some "trims" over the years.

LHCF has helped me grow my hair to MBL, no stylist did that. I'm my own stylist.

Quick story,NOT TO BASH ALL STYLIST, but back in high school days a stylist took my hair out...

I know a guy that ,I let do my sew ins sometimes, he is amazing, he is a stylist,male stylist tend to cater more to my hair needs,times that I do get my hair done by a professional. But most of all i'm my own stylist and LHCF is like my hair coach.

Thanks everyone! DaDragonPrincess, your hair is beautiful!!! If I could get that length, I would be good!

Back