Do I need different products to go from straight to curly

leona2025

So for my staple products I have decided I will probably use Joico and Redken, but each line has a lot of products. Do you guys use the same products regardless of what style your trying to achieve?
Example: I want straight sleek hair, so I use the products designed for that. Next day I want curls do I then have to use different products for the curls?

So for my staple products I have decided I will probably use Joico and Redken, but each line has a lot of products. Do you guys use the same products regardless of what style your trying to achieve?
Example: I want straight sleek hair, so I use the products designed for that. Next day I want curls do I then have to use different products for the curls?

I use completely different products.

For my regular day to day fro, I use a creamy leave - in, oil and a little gel.

For flat ironing I use serum and a light, liquid leave in.

I've went from straight to curly with a water bottle and my main products.

I use totally different products.

When I'm wearing curly my moisturizers are much more watery, or I'll use conditioner as a leave-in/moisturizer. When wearing straight I can't let anything like that touch my hair or it will revert.

Thank you! Now I'm understanding. It's just like for redken they have conditioners and shampoos for straight hair and then they have a whole seperate line for curly hair. I was just wondering is really necessary to buy both?

Thank you! Now I'm understanding. It's just like for redken they have conditioners and shampoos for straight hair and then they have a whole seperate line for curly hair. I was just wondering is really necessary to buy both?
The shampoo's and conditioners I don't think are necessary. Mainly just my stylers, moisturizers and leave-ins are different. Shampoo and condish stay pretty much the same.

Back