Do Christians find this shirt offensive?

Is the "Jesus is my Homeboy" shirt offensive?

• YES! Jesus and the Christian religion is not a trendy fad.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • No Way! This shirt is an amazing way to connect the Church with the youth! Jesus is a friend indeed!

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • I wouldn't wear it, but I wouldn't be mad if anyone else wears it.

Votes: 20 47.6%

• Total voters
1149.jpg

Its so funny you guys are talking about religious t-shirts, this is the one I am about to order. I think its cute.:grin: This shirts represents how I feel sometimes:lachen:

I think it can be a positive tool if a person is sincere about it. I have a friend whose wardrobe is quite literally made up of Jesus "fan wear", including hats. However, on him this doesn't bother me because he is very sincere about his faith and wearing his "Jesus-gear" is truly an extension of his personality. On other people, I don't know. I'm personally not conformtable with it except on this one person thus far ...

In undergrad, some of my classmates would wear that shirt right before a biochem exam......

and when they failed that biochem exam, the professor lit into them in the most offensive way....

In undergrad, some of my classmates would wear that shirt right before a biochem exam......

and when they failed that biochem exam, the professor lit into them in the most offensive way....
^^^^ hahaha... I'm sorry, but I've worn my Jesus shirt during exams.... But I get A's :look:

but seriously God is not going to give you an A on a test just because you pray for an A... you actually have to study...... After I've studied all I can and take the test, I say "It's in God's hands now..." and stop worrying about it. I do think if you make an effort on the test, God will change some answers, make the teacher give you partial credit. I've had tests that were graded wrong in my favor and I tell the teacher and they say it's a gift.... yea, I gift from God!

I don't like it but don't find it offensive. Now if it said "Jesus Is My N***a" then I'd be be offended on several levels:nono: Sadly this shirt does exist:nono:

Back