Didn't need them....but

alireno

Didn\'t need them....but

When I was grocery shopping today I decided to purchase 2 new conditioners. I did not need them, but I had two coupons and figured why not. I bought the Suave Aromabenefits Soothing Green Tea and Jasmine conditioner. The description on the back says that it detangles and moisturizes. I'll keep you all posted on how it works for my hair...even if it does not work, at least it smells really good. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I also bought the Clairol Herbal Essences Intensive Blends Replenishing conditioner for dry/damaged hair. They call it an ultra-rich moisturizing formula....we'll see about that! /images/graemlins/look.gif I'll let you know.

Re: Didn\'t need them....but

Please keep us posted... I was really considering that Herbal Essences too /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Karima

I bet they both smell good too, don't they? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Girl, I have a weakness for buying conditioners. You should see the top shelf of my amoire. It's full of conditioners. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

lol Allandra u jus gave me this mental picture of u up in Salleys smellin their conditioners /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girl, I always smell hair care products before I purchase them. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Gotta take the wiff test before i buy. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

/images/graemlins/grin.gif stop makin me laugh so hard!! its 4am n i shud be in bed but i gotta catch up on my posts, else there'll be too many for tomorow /images/graemlins/grin.gif

4:00 AM?! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Girl, take your butt to bed. It's only 11:00 PM here.

Back