DId BoingBoing Make BSL?

BSL??

• Yes!

Votes: 64 78.0%
  • No!

Votes: 18 22.0%

• Total voters

MsBoinglicious

**I only ask because sometimes..well more than sometimes i see some people on fotki or where ever and they be having like to two strangs (not strings, I mean strangs of hair like my mama would say) that touch APL or BSL and they be claiming it lol. And I be like "Hell nawhh that aint right" to myself! So I don't want to be one of those people claiming it and its not right lol**

So give it to me straight ladies BSL??? Am I offical? I'm shooting for full BSL/BSB hopefully by December 09

82009-vi.jpg

Uh, I'm not to sure.
I'm not too good at this kind of stuff.
IMO it's easier to tell when the hair is straightened. (Your hair is beautiful)

&.. Lmfao at your signature.

thank you ladies. I know i am sitting right on top of BSL. I was going to wait until the end of the month but I couldn't help it. I will flat-iron the last week of the month to get the full effect. *does a cart wheel*

Claim it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if one strand of hair is touching BSL claim it lol

Love your hair texture. Congrats

I have some MIT students analyzing the picture. I'll get back to you once we've blown up the picture and count the strands touching your brastrap. LMAO! Congrats!!!

i would take it, your bra is at least where its supposed to be and not right under ur pits, lol so go on and claim it. :)

Thanks again ladies. In the poll some say no! So i guess, i dunno majority rules! no one is commenting on why its not BSL. But whatever i am happy and i am gonna claim it with the offical stamp of approval of LHCF from you ladies!

lhcfstamp.jpg

I guess majority does rule. I will always claim whatever mark it is whenever the hair passes that mark, if that makes sense.

Thanks again ladies. In the poll some say no! So i guess, i dunno majority rules! no one is commenting on why its not BSL. But whatever i am happy and i am gonna claim it with the offical stamp of approval of LHCF from you ladies!

lhcfstamp.jpg

I thought that BSL and BSB are the same length. Since your BSB goal date is later this year, maybe that's why some are saying no.

Love your waves :yep:

Back