DH at it again - giving hair advice to women - Brazilian Keratin Treatment

naturalmanenyc

DH is at it again. He gave hair tips to a female friend of a friend. Apparently her hair was jacked up on one side and DH overheard that she did not neutralize her relaxer well such that some of her hair fell out on one side of her head.:perplexed She managed to cover it up since her hair is somewhat long.

DH decided to tell her all about my BKT treatment and that it's not a chemical so she won't have to worry about neutralizing and burning out her hair.:lachen:

He did the same thing last month with a woman on the subway train.:lachen: DH is all about the BKT:lachen::lachen:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=7761287#post7761287

your dh is a mess:lachen:
i bet those women were like:blush:
but really like:rolleyes: people are stubborn when i comes to their hair and they go back what mama use to do in the 80's
i hope they're listening to him :giggle:

DH is at it again. He gave hair tips to a female friend of a friend. Apparently her hair was jacked up on one side and DH overheard that she did not neutralize her relaxer well such that some of her hair fell out on one side of her head.:perplexed She managed to cover it up since her hair is somewhat long.

DH decided to tell her all about my BKT treatment and that it's not a chemical so she won't have to worry about neutralizing and burning out her hair.:lachen:

He did the same thing last month with a woman on the subway train.:lachen: DH is all about the BKT:lachen::lachen:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=7761287#post7761287

DH is better than me because I've been on this board for a while and all I know is that it is some Brazilian liquid that stinks but makes your hair texture more straight. Or something like that. Is he a member? Tell him to PM me some links, LOL!!!!!

I swear my DH lurks here because he broke down the whole LHCF hierarchy to his friend in the car in less than 5 minutes! Either I talk too daggone much or he is here! :look: :lachen:

Lmao, at least you know he pays attention to what you say.

He should start charging for his consultations, set up a webcast or something, lol.

Your husband sounds like such a sweetie, he's listening to everything you do and passing it on!

DH!!! How cute!

My dh is now looking at the eyebrows of other women - and asking them - "do you thread?.... You should talk to my wife!!!"

:lachen:

He is a trip. The woman was with her sister & niece and DH was going on and on about how I get my hair straight without chemicals. He is soo funny.

I hope they are listening to him too. We know our hair better than anyone else.

I had a friend tell me on Sunday that her new stylist did not neutralize her correctly. She knew something was not right about it so she called our old stylist (who moved out of state) and got the details on exactly what to do (rewashed her hair at home). She would always wash my relaxer out 3 times and neutralize my hair as well. She could smell relaxer, almost as if she had a heightened sense of smell all the time not just during pregnancy.

Back