Detangle

Caramel Jewel

I don't see a problem with it...yes it gets tangled and I deal with it as patiently as I can....but what I do notice is it's the demarcation area where I have the most trouble getting the comb through...I guess this is the scab hair...It has a life if it's own....It has a rough feeling to it even when wet...It feels different from my natural and my relaxed hair...:rolleyes:

I am so ready to BC...so, so ready...but a little voice is saying wait, wait not yet...I do a twist out but I hate the relaxed hair...it feels like brillo...I'm surprise it hasn't all just snapped in half yet...

I hope I like my natural hair, I would hate to have wasted a year doing this....

-fin-

Are you doing it on dry hair?

I've been transitioning too (up until today I hope), and I've had better luck with detangling when my hair is moist with product (such as a moisturizer or leave-in etc.) and i use aveda's detangling brush. it gets close to my scalp and does not rip my hair like a comb or other brushes would.

oh, i also detangle in four sections with the brush. this helps me a lot...

Are you doing it on dry hair?

I've been transitioning too (up until today I hope), and I've had better luck with detangling when my hair is moist with product (such as a moisturizer or leave-in etc.) and i use aveda's detangling brush. it gets close to my scalp and does not rip my hair like a comb or other brushes would.

oh, i also detangle in four sections with the brush. this helps me a lot...

yeah it's always wet when I detangle....

Back