Design Essentials??

Ericka

I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried their (Deisgn Essentials) line of products and how well do they work for you?

I just ordered some of their products today for the first time so i don't know what to expect.

Can anyone help me out??
ohwell.gif

Thanks, all is appreciated

My stylist uses the whole line on my hair. The relaxer works well for me, and the shampoo and conditioner smell sooo good.
lick.gif

I really like the Design Essentials Botanical Oils and the Stimulations Moisturizing Conditioner smells so good - like peppermint.
smile.gif

OOOO this is my fav line. I use the moisturizing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner, the leave-in conditioner, the botanical oil, the reflection spray, the silk essentials gloss and some sort of hair treatment grease. (product junkie here
smile.gif
)

The gloss products I don't use as much simply because I have been using the botanical oil for shine. I LOVE the conditioners - my hair really loves the moisture. AND they all smell REALLY good.

[ QUOTE ]
Ericka said:
I was just wondering if anyone has ever tried their (Deisgn Essentials) line of products and how well do they work for you?

I just ordered some of their products today for the first time so i don't know what to expect.

Can anyone help me out??
ohwell.gif

Thanks, all is appreciated

[/ QUOTE ]

well ericka:

get ready for the thanks that your tresses will be giving you! those products do 'everything' that's stated on the bottles and then some more.

the moisturizing poo is, well, moisturizing
grin.gif
. it also softens, gently cleans, and detangles!

the supercharge moisturizing conditoner is off the hook!!! do a deep conditioner w/this stuff and your hair might jump up and smack you
shocked.gif
it's just that good.

the silk essentials is a real treat too....it smells rich and it's moisturizing BUT light. a smidgen goes a long way. you can wrap/rollerset w/it or use on dry hair.

lastly, the foam. ericka, can you say heaven. when this product dries your hair has a shine/gloss. comb out is a cinch. and it gives you body and it ain't even funny.

btw-i hope you ordered from the original site. their service is excellent and delivery is swift and the packaging is neat.

can you tell that i love this stuff?
love.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
The only product I use from this line is their lye relaxer (applied by my stylist). I really like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

allandra:
you are right! the relaxer is awesome. i wonder why i ever stopped using it
scratchchin.gif

I wanted to use the foam but the store that carries DE was closed the day i NEEDED it so I had to buy something else. Darn it!

I have used their shampoo, conditioner and leave in and I have been very pleased with the outcome of my hair. These products leave my hair looking really nice, even after I air dry. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with D.E. products.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
The only product I use from this line is their lye relaxer (applied by my stylist). I really like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used it once too and I liked it.

my ex-stylist used to use their perm on my hair. i like the perm, too bad i don't like her! hopefully whatever stylist i decide to go with will use the same one, it's really good if you ask me.

Carmen Rose - YES their perm is WAY better than Motions. It gets my hair straight but not bone straight.

This is a great line! My stylist uses it. I have fallen in love with the leave-in conditioner.
love.gif
The relaxers take very well.

Back