Design Essentials? (New York)

Nice

Hey Gals,

I was wondering if there were any design essential users living in New York? If so, where do you buy your products?

Thanks HR, but I try not to buy things off the internet. If all else fails, I might have though.

I've never seen it in stores. Some salons may carry it. Check the website for distributors in New York.

I went on the website but unfortunately DE does not offer distributor or salon locator information
frown.gif

You know what, that is like the ONE product line I have yet to see in any of the BSS around me, and they practically have EVERYTHING...

I've only ordered it from their website

I know what you mean. This is probably the only product that I have a problem finding in beauty supply stores in New York. Anyone salon suggestions would be appeciated though.

I found a distributor in New York. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

I called McBride and got the name of the distributor in New York and then they directed me to a salon that sells Design Essentials (and it was not too far from my job). For a distributor near you call, 1-800-535-8683.

just wanted to mention that the products are considerably cheaper online even with shipping because I used to buy mine in a salon where they marked prices up. They are cheaper on sheldeez.com than the Design Essentials site. HTH in the future, I plan on buying a few things soon!

I LOVE this line! The moisture retention shampoo has no harsh detergents and states its gently enough to be used daily, the moisturizing conditioner is nice and tingle and truly is a SUPER moisturizing conditioner....the 6 in 1 reconstructor is the bomb but I can only find it on ebay now in sample bottles that are expensive! I did find someone who says they can get if for me though...

Back