Deep Conditioner recomemdation

MariahB2KFan

I just got a relaxer today and I plan to wash my hair in 4 or five days. My issue is that I need a conditioner. I have some really good regular conditioners to use (V05, Avalon Organic Botanicals), but are there any good ones that are specifically DEEP conditioners and a size larger than the Garnier Fructis one? Can you give me the price too? Also what kind (strengthening or moistur <font color="purple"> </font> izing) conditioner will freshly relaxed hair need? Thanks

If you want affordability and results you can use chlosterol aloe formula or any of the different types they have several, or motions cpr, my favorite is aphoghee 1-2-3 pack for like 1.99 you get the shampoo, a super con for damaged/permed hair &amp; moisturizer. They also have a 2 min reconstructor double pack for like 1.00. Aubrey Organics GPB is really good too but it's about 7 or 8 bucks. Or go natural and get some mayo and avocado mix them together and bam! it's better than anything you can buy! You can always imitate nature but you can never duplicate nature...Peace Oh yeah don't forget your vitamin c rinse after you condition! Search Mahaliee' con recipes. I will never go without my vitamin c rinse that was her tip and I really appreciate her sharing it!

I like Motion's CPR(...the herbs in it do not bother me). This is great after a relaxer. Mix a tiny bit of olive oil in it than set under a warm dryer for 20 minutes.

You'll need a good moisturizing conditioner first and for most. A strengthening (protein) one is good to use every now and then depending on your hair's condition, to strengthen the hair.

Moisturizing wise, I second the rec. of the Le Kair Cholestrol conditioner, I'd get the peach one. Its very good and so cheap.

Another good one that I just discovered is Kenra moisturizing conditioner. Its a deep conditioner and I leave mine on cold for 30 mins and rinse out. It does penetrate the hair like it says
smile.gif
Its approx $10.

Cheaper is Motions Moisture Plus, a great conditioner that moisturizes really well considering how cheap it is approx $3.99. Its a good staple in many relaxed heads' closets.

Protein wise I love Aubrey Organics GPB because it does the job without drying out the hair, something alot if not most protein conditioners do. GPB doesn't. It leaves the hair noticeably detangled and slippery soft AND moisturized, something I'd never beleived a protein con could do until I tried it. Its at The Vitamin Shoppe approx $7 or more for the bigger size.

I also recommend Aubrey's GPB. Good stuff
smile.gif

And lately I'm LOVING Ion Moisturizing Treatment (from Sally's). It really does moisturize well.

I love Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner (thanks, Jade 21!
wink.gif
). I also love Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment. It is also a protein conditioner that does its job without drying out the hair or making it stiff. I want to try the combo I've seen Supergirl and Angie K talk about that's supposed to be fantastic: Elucence Extended Moisture Repair mixed with Elucence Moisture Balance conditioner and Kenra Intensive Emollient.

Good luck in your search, Mariah!

ETA: I forgot to put in the prices - Elucence EMRT ($16), Elucence MB conditioner ($8), and KIE ($12 approx. for 6 ounces).

Cheap:
------
Queen Helene Super Cholesterol (has keratin protein, so be careful not to overload on this)
Motions Moisture Plus
Ion Straightening Conditioner
Clairol Renewal 5x

More Expensive
--------------
Kenra Moisturizing Condtioner (mix with a bit of avocado oil for even more moisturizing results)
Paul Mitchell Supercharged Conditoner
Aubrey GPB
Aubrey Jojoba and Aloe Conditioner

Hey Mariah,
I use Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise...
I knO it may nOt b a cOnditiOner, lol, but it wOrks goOd!
Its cost $9.99 but it is truly worth it!

P.S. I see dat your a fan of my coUsin Druex's group!
grin.gif

an amazing strenghtening conditioner would be to mash an avocado , mix with honey and heat. I love it. moisturize well afterwards.

Back