DDGB users...can we compare notes?

Divine Inspiration

Does DDGB work better for you than DDTA???

It does for me. I picked up a bottle on accident about 3 months ago when I bought a big ol' box of DDTA. I decided to give it a spin about 2 weeks ago, and I was in LOVE :love:

I always thought DDWL, DDTA, DDGB, and DD_ _ were basically the same except for the scent, but not so. DDGB left my hair VERY elastic and soft...it's good stuff...

Has anyone else had a similar experience? I seem to remember someone else saying that like GB better than TA too, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was...anyhow, feel free to share your thoughts! :D

Daily Defense Ginseng Boost ;) ... I like it more than DDTA which seems hit or miss according to the method in which I apply it. It really detangles and moisturizes like a dream.

My hair likes DDGB too the it detangles just as good as DDTA.
The only difference between the too my hair has more body and bounce with DDGB.

I noticed there subtle differences on the ingredients when I first when went on my major shopping spree but there were differences on the responses of my hair. I prefer the Tender Apple and Water Lilly.

What...?... What products are you guys talking about... okay I could do a search but just adding to thread would be so much easier...

AnjelLuvsUBabe said:
What...?... What products are you guys talking about... okay I could do a search but just adding to thread would be so much easier...

they're talking about Daily defense ginseng boost co(DDGB), DDTA co(daily defense tender apple) & DDWL co(daily defense water lily). HTHS

so what exactly do these products do, how much, where can buy... if no one answers, it will prolly be a good thing, because I dont need to be a PJ

These are cheapie conditioners that, IMO, yield salon conditioner results. DDTA is very popular on the board, but I was asking these ladies about a con from the same family called DDGB. I've used both and while DDTA makes my hair soft, DDGB gave it this special elasticity + softness that I really like.
I usually pay less than $1.00 for a bottle.
They can be found at Big Lots (select cities & stores), some drugstores, & some dollar stores.

Girl, it's nothin wrong with bein a PJ when the product costs .89! lol

I want to try the DDGB but I can't seem to find it. I love DDTA and DDWL. They give the same results-elasticity and softness

I am well stocked with DTTA and I found 10 bottles of DDGB at Big Lots.
My hair hates DDWL and DD Tropical Aloe.

I've used and loved DDTA and DDWL! :love: I tried DDGB a couple of times and my hair felt just awful! :wallbash: I'm going to give it another try. Maybe I'll add some oil and honey to it. :scratchch

Back