Daily Defense Coconut Moisturizing Conditioner

Aireen

I couldn't resist, I briefly remember this product being mentioned so I picked it up a few days ago from my local dollar store for $2. The fact that it promises to be moisturizing, the ingredients, and the price added extra temptation to pick this up. I bought a 946 mL bottle and it looks http://www.longhaircareforum.com/ww...6&gdftrk=gdfV21061_a_7c270_a_7c5220_a_7c95996like this on the front. I also saw that they had apple and strawberry scented line in their range. Does anyone use this brand and like it for their hair? Is this the original Daily Defense from the picture or is it the altered and less impressive version? Does anyone use the coconut one or are the apple and strawberry scents better? It would really be nice to be able to buy a staple moisturizing product that's available on the ground that's also cheap so any information would help. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-06-21 at 6.42.16 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-06-21 at 6.42.16 AM.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I've tried it but for some reason I don't find any of the DD conditioners as moisturizing or as good as detangling as DDTA. In fact I have a few bottles I need to get rid of so I can make room for products that actually work for me. I think I was just wishing and hoping that something as cheap as $1 could be my new holy grail.

I've tried it but for some reason I don't find any of the DD conditioners as moisturizing or as good as detangling as DDTA. In fact I have a few bottles I need to get rid of so I can make room for products that actually work for me. I think I was just wishing and hoping that something as cheap as $1 could be my new holy grail.
What does the TA in DDTA stand for? Is that like the old version of Daily Defense?

What does the TA in DDTA stand for? Is that like the old version of Daily Defense?

Tender Apple. It was one of the ones they discontinued. I used it while relaxed and it was really good. I used the moisturizing one while relaxed and it was ok. I haven't used it in several years so I'm not sure how well it works for me now that I'm natural.

Tender Apple. It was one of the ones they discontinued. I used it while relaxed and it was really good. I used the moisturizing one while relaxed and it was ok. I haven't used it in several years so I'm not sure how well it works for me now that I'm natural.
I might go pick it up then, the dollar store where I live has tons of Tender Apple in stock. Did it make your hair have a lot of slip? Did it feel moisturized? Strengthened?

I have the coconut one. I bought it for $2.50 from Big Lots. It's a big bottle though. It was not moisturizing nor did it have any slip. I gave it to my nephew.

I might go pick it up then, the dollar store where I live has tons of Tender Apple in stock. Did it make your hair have a lot of slip? Did it feel moisturized? Strengthened?

There's DDTA still around?? oh wow you're lucky. stock up.

When I was relaxed it had decent slip and my hair was moisturized and supple. I used it for co-washing and it was good but not great. They have the coconut at the dollar store near here. I really want to try it but I'm afraid of the itching scalp may that comes along with it. Sensitivities suck. :nono:

Back