Daily Bible Reading Club 2006

sillygurl18

Would anybody like to join me in reading the Bible daily next year?

We could use this site: http://www.backtothebible.org/devot...h=January&level=together&image.x=1&image.y=10

I chose this reading plan because of what it said about it:

Read the Old Testament and New Testament together. Your knowledge of the Old Testament will be enhanced by what you read simultaneously in the New Testament.

When you click on the passage for the day, it directs you to biblegateway.com

We could have weekly discussions. It would be nice if we could have a chat. I don't know if that would be allowed. When would you ladies like to discuss?

I can discuss any day of the week until I get a job. I have Bible class at church on wednesday though, so I won't be able to discuss until 9:00 on Wednesday.

So far we have:
BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18

Last edited:
What a blessing...I was literally just going to post to ask for guidance on this! I'm in!

I will try to do this. I am not reliable for discussions, tho. I have a lot going on and since I'm on a pc at work all day so sometimes I hate to type for weeks on end. Plus I can never type just a lil bit about certain subjects. Concise and to the point is not one of my strong suits. :)

I would like to join. I struggle reading the Bible. I am sure more ladies will join. If not a chat, then a thread could be started weekly where we could just discuss the readings for the week. I know I would have questions.

I am joining in but I can not guarantee to be online when you have scheduled chats since I am on a computer all day at work. I limit my computer time at home to under 30 minutes weekdays and 1 hour weekends.

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr

Welcome ladies!

@ sbg4evr: That's okay, I was just throwing that out there.

I may start a thread, but I may not have anything to add, unless maybe if someone else has a question/comment that I may be able to answer or benefit from. I think a thread would be better than a chat because we could all see what's been talked about at our convenience.

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr
LadyR

Welcome LadyR

Of course I would. I was thinking of a rad the Bible in a Year challenge. I am glad you stepped up to the plate first.

Zeal

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr
LadyR
Zeal

Welcome Zeal!

I signed up at the site for a daily Faith Walk e-mail with the readings for the day, so I can read the selections first thing in the morning when I get to work.

I would prefer to have our discussions within a thread because my schedule is not conducive to participating in chat :) .

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr
LadyR
Zeal
secretdiamond
Divine_Inspiration

Welcome secretdiamond and Divine_Inspiration

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr
LadyR
Zeal
secretdiamond
Divine_Inspiration
nikipovi
michael77

Welcome ladies

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr
LadyR
Zeal
secretdiamond
Divine_Inspiration
nikipovi
michael77
Rozelida_80

Welcome Rozelida_80!

I was going to post a thread for each week. I don't know what I'm waiting for though. I don't know why I was going to wait until the end of the first week to make a thread. I'll make one now and we could post questions/commments as we have them.

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr
LadyR
Zeal
secretdiamond
Divine_Inspiration
nikipovi
michael77
Rozelida_80
Browndilocks

Welcome Browndilocks!

Of course it's not too late. You could join the challenge on Dec. 31, 2006 and be welcome. ; ).

I be reading with you all too. I have the daily bread which gives each day som chapters to read.:)

So we have:

BabeinChrist
CandiceC
Sillygurl18
Enchantment
PatTodd
Cherokee
hairspan
Synthia
sbg4evr
LadyR
Zeal