Curls Unleashed...

I've only tried the curl defining cream. I found it very moisturizing and it has a light hold. I like the smell too.

Last edited:
wavezncurlz said:
I've onlyl tried the curl defining cream. I found it very moisturizing and it has a light hold. I like the smell too.

Great! Thank you...
The pretty colored packaging makes it look so good...But we all know thats not always true.

I use the curl defining cream for my braid outs. It is very moisturizing and provides moderate hold. It's worth the money for me. I want to try the moisturizing deep conditioner next. Has anyone tried that yet?

TheMenAllPause said:
I use the curl defining cream for my braid outs. It is very moisturizing and provides moderate hold. It's worth the money for me. I want to try the moisturizing deep conditioner next. Has anyone tried that yet?

Ok, thats a second for the Curl Defining cream...
Sold!

I use the curl defining cream in DD twists. I love it. I also love the deep conditioner. The shampoo is meh... I like it better when I add a conditioner or some oils to it; otherwise is seems to dry out her hair. The gel is pretty nice too.

I'm not trying any new products now. I've been healed and delivered from being a pj :)

but I like the commercial and how they used women of different complexions and textures. That was beautiful

I liked the shampoo (sulfate free). Doesn't strip and left my fine hairs soft. I co-wash only now so don't use it anymore.

Back