Curls for Target

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
I saw a post that stated that Curls was making a product specifically for Target. Well I went to my local Target and it was not there (yet), I wanted to see the ingredients because as per the curls website they would be different as well as the prices. Well I found the product ingredients on NaturallyCurly.com for all that want to know, she also has some reviews. Enjoy!

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=101208

Hmmm, I haven't seen these. I just did a review of Shea Moisture's Curl products. I like those. Interested in seeing if anyone else has found them.

Fron what I have read, it is going to take some time for all Targets to carry the line as it is still fairly new. They just started carrying the product as of last month.

I only know the shea butter by Shea Moisture. I did not repurchase because the smell was a little strong.

Last edited:
I saw all of it at my Target today in Bk, NY.

They had the whole Miss Jessies line including the Rapid Recovery (full price) and the Curls products and Jane Carter line.

I have a lot of Miss Jessies at home from the last Int'l beauty show and other prods so I'm on Hiatus right now. I have to use up some of these prods before I bring anymore in.

i have the creme brule and the curlada conditioner. i like them both but the conditioner is better. and they both smell yummy.

I have the leave in conditioner, the wash out conditioner, and the 2 day hair condiitoner. I really like this line. I plan to stockpile just in case they yank it.

i dunno if i'll try it. what are the prices looking like?

i bought the curls line from their website and while the results were fine, i get better with cheaper products. curls left my hair feeling a bit on the dry side.

i prefer the crap i'm using now

I saw this today and did not know WHAT to buy. Will probably go Back and get some Miss Jessie's silkening creme this week. I tried the Curls Creme Brule and the Goddess Curls. I may circle back and get the leave in as well. Who knows...

Back