Curlformers Wet set results!!

McQuay30

Please visit my profile in order to receive the information showing the curlformers wet set along with the results. Sorry I could not figure out how to send the pictures from the album to my computer then to the forum. Under vistitor messages.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

huh? :look: i can't figure out what you mean exactly

She means go to her profile and you will see her login info for her album in her Visitor Messages. Then go to her "About Me" tab to get the location of her album and use that info you got from Visitor messages to log into her album and view her pics.

OP, looks very nice! :yep:

They came out nice....did you sit under the dryer?

For about 30 minutes but I must find a setting lotion that make the curls a bit harder, they were very soft. That was my very first wet set ever, I am so excited I was able to get such nice curls I was showing the ladies at my job the pictures in my phone!:grin::grin::grin:

For about 30 minutes but I must find a setting lotion that make the curls a bit harder, they were very soft. That was my very first wet set ever, I am so excited I was able to get such nice curls I was showing the ladies at my job the pictures in my phone!:grin::grin::grin:

I see they really did come out nice though even if they weren't hard.

Back