Curlex Curl relaxer.....new product!

I called the company on this one and asked about the pH level and it's acidic. Not as low as Rio and Copa, but certainly acidic. You could probably get the same results using lime/lemon over time without the exorbitant costs.

I'm a lilttle skeptical about this. Check out the black girl with the pink on. Her before photos is of partially curly hair. Her after photo with her hair straightened is shorter than the before. They think we are so stupid.
frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
I'm a lilttle skeptical about this. Check out the black girl with the pink on. Her before photos is of partially curly hair. Her after photo with her hair straightened is shorter than the before. They think we are so stupid.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if you look at the bottom pictures, it is longer than it was when it was curly.

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if you look at the bottom pictures, it is longer than it was when it was curly.

[/ QUOTE ]

CURLEXBLQBEFORE.JPG
CURLEXLQBACKAFTER.JPG

Actually it looks about the same to me. Or a least with the amount of curl she had, I would think that her hair should be a lot longer when straightened. Just my little observation
smile.gif

Back