Creme of Nature, I Love You!

caligirl

Thank you to the ladies that recommended the Creme of Nature in the green and white bottle with the yellow top. I used it today for my braidout and when I unbraided my hair...pure silk. Natural/transitioning ladies, this ones a keeper!

caligirl said:
Thank you to the ladies that recommended the Creme of Nature in the green and white bottle with the yellow top. I used it today for my braidout and when I unbraided my hair...pure silk. Natural/transitioning ladies, this ones a keeper!

I'm curious to know if this is a leave in or some kind of moisturizer?

aivonfay said:
I'm curious to know if this is a leave in or some kind of moisturizer?

It's a super conditioning shampoo. Great slip and no SLS or SLES. I dont even use a rinse-out conditioner after using it.

That shampoo is the best shampoo I've ever used. My co-worker kept recommending it to me, and kept telling me to use cholestoral conditioner. I use both now and my hair has never felt so good after washing :D

I love CON> I use it as an alternate with my Keracare products. The conditioner smells a bit medicinal but my hair likes it alot:D

macherieamour said:
I love CON> I use it as an alternate with my Keracare products. The conditioner smells a bit medicinal but my hair likes it alot:D

You and your hair are bee-utifal!!!:)

caligirl said:

Make sure you clarify often. CON is an excellent shampoo, but it is known to cause a nasty buildup if not stripped regularly.

Yeah, Creme of Nature is the best shampoo I've used.

It conditions the hair and cleans it, BUT i have to say that it doesn't clean as well as Pantene Pro V, but that's probably a good thing as it doesn't strip the hair of its natural moisture....Yeah, when I deep condition with LeKair Cholesterol after, my hair is feels lovely, strong and soft :grin:

CON is by far the best ever on the market. I used it for the first time maybe 4 months ago and I am soooooo mad that i have just discovered it. I wouldnt be able to stretch to 3mos without it...

I havent used my nexxus therappe sample yet, but the nexxus botanioil poo felt really good as well. It didn't provide as much slip, but it was comparable slip, and i know that it's loaded with alot of goodies for dry processed, colored hair. i think imma go to ebay and get me a litre....

CON is not my favorite shampoo - probably not even my top 3 - but I always keep a bottle of it on hand. If I've tried some new style that has gone horribly wrong, I reach for the CON. I know that I'll be able to get the comb through my hair with minimal tears. Once I get to that 9th week on, it's a must have.

Mizani_Mrs said:
I havent used my nexxus therappe sample yet, but the nexxus botanioil poo felt really good as well. It didn't provide as much slip, but it was comparable slip, and i know that it's loaded with alot of goodies for dry processed, colored hair. i think imma go to ebay and get me a litre....

Not to hijack the thread, but check your local ULTA also. I got a liter sized bottle of Nexxus Ensure for $10 and a liter sized bottle of Keraphix for $17. They were at the end of the aisle with a lot of other Nexxus products on clearance. I think I read somewhere that they are changing packaging again - so that could be why I got that price.

Salaam,

I love all Cream of Nature products, I was only using that before I went to Nexxus. Now I only use the poo and conditioner for my daughter her hair comes out looking so beautiful. I would advise any and everyone to use.

So, I went and picked up a bottle today. I was kinda skeptical, because I've tried several products that people have raved about. I was pleasantly surprised. This is my new favorite shampoo.

BTW They were on sale at Sally's, 2 for 10 the 32oz size bottle. I would have gotten 2 if I knew that it was so good!

Back