Creme of Nature has given us the runaround!

Dayjoy

Old School Member
So many peope wrote letters asking them to bring back the old CON shampoos and the company put them off on a "new, improved" version of the shampoo and gave us the argan formula. I've read mixed reviews.:ohwell:

I buy this product for DH every week (he has premature gray and his field is full of young people, he wears his hair super short and gets it cut each week).
IMAG0582.jpg

One day I saw this on the bathroom vanity:
IMAG0583.jpg

I said WHOA! Where did you get this?? He told me it comes in the haircolor box. WHAT?? These are boxes I buy now and as a matter of fact, they have just changed the packaging. I KNOW these are new deliveries because I buy them three or four at a time and clear the shelf. Then they're restocked when I need more. Of course I told him to stop throwing them away and now I have a few of them. I finally used one today and, yes, it is the SAME as the old formula. I know because this is what I have been using (the bottle on the right):
IMAG0584.jpg

They are STILL MAKING THIS SHAMPOO but they REFUSE to bottle it and sell it to us. Maybe this has been posted before, or maybe I'm just making a big deal, but this is like a slap in the face to all the people that asked to be able to BUY this again.:nono:

Are the ingredients not used in any other product? I remember hearing a stylist saying that Creme of Nasty should be removed off the shelf :perplexed I thought to myself, it must be some good stuff.

I think they might make the old green formula in professional sizes still. My beauty supply store added some to the shelves recently. They don't have the regular smaller sizes though. Speaking of which, I might go pick some up tonight.

me and SO always find the old green and white bottle at a BS by our house. its the only shampoo he will use. i thought they started making it again?

I think they might make the old green formula in professional sizes still. My beauty supply store added some to the shelves recently. They don't have the regular smaller sizes though. Speaking of which, I might go pick some up tonight.

WHERE! :drool: I only see the big red bottle, like in the OP!

They seriously need to quit playing and completely bring back the original. My hair hates the new argan oil formula ****.

Thats ridiculous! That shampoo was BOSS back in the day for untangling hair but I moved on cause I hated the new orange bottle (smell and all) and come to find out it's been there all along. SMH. marketing makes fools out of some companies.

Back