Crazy things you've done, .... because of the board

plzgrow

Well with so many diffrent hair growing tips and crazy advice what would you gal say it the craziest thang you've done because of a hair board.

ot knocking anyone who tried it just sharing my point of view....

As far myself I would say MTG.... Baby I would have never in a million year jump in that bandwagon if soo many people were not doing it themselves. To buy a product intend for an animal and try it on myself... Ohh my, my friends thought I had straight up issues.. and after the trail size and the smell I called it a wrap, cuz smelling like A$$ was not for me....

N oh yeah the Neosporin trend I might just try that, but that seems crazy as well. Mons-7, I dont think so.

The monistat thing its by far the craziest thing. Oh and wrapping my stomach in plastic when i work out. But so far both are working!!! :)

I haven't tried any crazy hair growth products or anything.

I think when I first came here my regimen was so labor intensive and detailed. I mean I was co washing everyday, doing pre-poo's, hot oil treatments, long ass deep conditioning treatments, airdrying for 4+ hours, blah blah blah.

Now I'm the exact opposite :lol:

mblake8 said:
The monistat thing its by far the craziest thing.

same here.

MTG, as well. I bought the trial size. I don't see how I could go around smelling like that stuff!

I absolutely NEVER planned on using MTG. A friend of mine lurks on the board and started using it and sent me half of her bottle. I wouldn't have bought it on my own and when I run out of what she sent, I'm done.

(it works though)

Back