Could someone help me decipher these products?

Tresses

I need help figuring out what these products do and how to use them, or how you guys use them:

Extra virgin olive oil, carrot oil, hot 6 oil, whg oil.
Honey
Scurl
Praital silk worm cream
Elasta QP breakage control serum
Motions CPR reconstructor
DB Silkeratin 17
Nacidit Olive oil rinse
Miss keys 10en1
LaBomba
Ors hair mayo
Salerm 21
Lacio Lacio
Rivas silicon mix

I ran out and bought these products being a little over excited and can't find the post about how they were used and the benefits from them. I know there are a couple of proteins in there so I want to be extra careful about them.

FYI, before I found you lhcf, I was using motions CPR protein recon after every wash (no moisture) so believe me when I say I need your help.

Last edited:
Here's how I use these products:

EV Olive oil or wgo: used as a "sealant" to seal in my moisturizer. You can also add olive oil to your conditioners for extra moisture.

Honey: a natural humectant, I add it to conditioners for extra moisture or do honey rinses with it for curl definition and to help w/ frizzies.

S-Curl: I use this as a moisturizer. Spray it on wet or dry hair and comb through. I usually seal this in w/ wgo.

Motions CPR: I consider this a medium strength protein treatment. I use it once a month (20 minutes under the dryer) followed by a moisturizing condish.

These are the only ones I know. I don't know anything about dominican products. Maybe someone else will chime in on those.

Yeah, hopefully someone will break down the dom. cons for me, but when you talk about "sealant" do you mean after you do a conditioner or after you use a daily moisturizer like the scurl?

How do you perform a honey rinse? Do you use it after you do a con or deep con? Do you add water to it? and when you say it helps curl formation, do you mean like it helps your roller set or something or are you natural? Because I sure don't wan't it to help my "natural curl" that I just relaxed!;)

For me the honey rinse helps my natural curl. I'm not sure how it would do on relaxed hair. It's very simple though, just dissolve a spoon of honey into a cup and a half of warm water, pour it through your hair as your final rinse and don't rinse out, style as normal.

A sealant helps to seal the moisture from your moisturizer into your hair. I think some people use them to seal in their leave-in conditioners as well as a daily moisturizer such as s-curl, Cantu, etc. I use it to seal in my daily moisturizer. Just a few drops of oil applied and combed through after you moisturize should do.

Oh, I didn't see the ORS Hair Mayo. I"ve used this but I didn't really like it. A lot of ladies like it here though. I"m not 100% sure but I think it's a light protein. I sat under the dryer w/ it for about 20 minutes.

Bumping for Dominican con pro's.

;) Thanks but I really don't want to mix all of them together. I would like to know how or what they are intened for if possible.

Back