Could it be growth? (this excessively tingly feeling in my scalp)

goldensensation

Am I about to have a growth spurt?! :weird:

Do you all feel when your hair is growing? My scalp feels really warm and tingly and has been for about two days. I guess I'm noticing it out of boredom but I think it grew from last night. Either that or its about to drop. :lol:

Share!

I can definitely feel when my hair is having a growth spurt. It tingles or itches (but no flakes, dry scalp, etc.)

Me too! It tingles and makes me want to touch my scalp all day. Sometimes it will feel sore in spots for a few days because of new growth pushing through, at least for me. My new growth has kinky/curly follicles and I can sure feel it!

Yeah, I feel it too only it feels like..I don't quite know how to decribe it. Almost like soft pricks on certain areas of my head. Wouldn't ya know it, I feel some RIGHT NOW!!!! :thumbsup:

Phoenix said:
I can definitely feel when my hair is having a growth spurt. It tingles or itches (but no flakes, dry scalp, etc.)

This seems to be true for me as well.

Gosh I thought I was the only one. I get the tingling sensation. I also get the tingling sensation when I eat certain foods.

I get those sore/prickly spots too!!! I actually jump because it hurts when you first come across them :eek:

I also feel the crawling sensation of the hair moving out of my scalp... That feels REAL creepy!

Back